J-Lo, Elton John, Justin Timberlake a...

J-Lo, Elton John, Justin Timberlake and P.Diddy in line to take Ellen's place on American Idol

There are 2 comments on the The Sydney Morning Herald story from Aug 1, 2010, titled J-Lo, Elton John, Justin Timberlake and P.Diddy in line to take Ellen's place on American Idol. In it, The Sydney Morning Herald reports that:

Jennifer Lopez: New 'Idol' judge? Singer Jennifer Lopez is being touted as the new judge on American Idol to take over from chat show host Ellen DeGeneres who abruptly quit the show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sydney Morning Herald.

Ray

Tower, MN

#1 Aug 1, 2010
Give us a break!! Nobody knows who's going to judge Idol at this time. It's just a bad gimmick to keep us focused. I'm done reading about AI and I won't watch it next season. You will never get good, popular judges as the show is nothing special anymore. You blew it when you kicked Paula off and added a fourth judge.
Teresa

Kolbotn, Norway

#2 Aug 2, 2010
Might change their minds when Ray found like watch it next season.
All jennifer's Fan will follow singer Jennifer Lopez is being touted as the new judge on American Idol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kim Burrell Now Loses Radio Show Over Anti-Gay ... Jan 10 LOCK 38
News 'Real Housewives of ISIS' sketch causes outrage Jan 6 Christsharia sLaw 1
News Mariah Carey to Ellen on Split from James Packe... Nov '16 Run Dude RUN 1
News Justin Timberlake Spoofs "Doctor Strange" with ... Nov '16 andet1987 2
News Ellen DeGeneres admits to 'anger and depression... (Jul '16) Oct '16 Miley Cyrus 4
News Ellen DeGeneres afraid Portia de Rossi might le... (Aug '06) Oct '16 I LEVEL 89
News 12 News launches "EVB Live" (Aug '11) Mar '16 DBW-Gilbert AZ 45
More from around the web