DeGeneres bows out as 'American Idol'...

DeGeneres bows out as 'American Idol' judge | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 2 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 30, 2010, titled DeGeneres bows out as 'American Idol' judge | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Ellen DeGeneres is dancing off American Idol after one season, leaving Fox's hit show with two vacancies on its judging panel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

lani

Dublin, OH

#1 Jul 30, 2010
We stopped watching it when they put that freak on it and we won't begin watching it again now that's it's gone.
Good Riddance

Zanesville, OH

#2 Jul 30, 2010
lani wrote:
We stopped watching it when they put that freak on it and we won't begin watching it again now that's it's gone.
Same here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Will & Grace Paved the Way for Gay Characte... Oct 13 JACK 4
News 'Yep, I'm Gay': Happy 20th out anniversary, Ell... May '17 DebraE 16
News Ellen uses 'Finding Dory' plot to criticize Tru... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Pushy and Shrill 1
News This gay Iraqi army couple's love story on The ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Phyllis Schlafly ... 1
News Kim Burrell Now Loses Radio Show Over Anti-Gay ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 LOCK 37
News 'Real Housewives of ISIS' sketch causes outrage (Jan '17) Jan '17 Christsharia sLaw 1
News Mariah Carey to Ellen on Split from James Packe... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Run Dude RUN 1
More from around the web