Ellen Degeneres walks the runway for Richie Rich during Fashion Week (slideshow photos & video)

There are 1 comment on the www.examiner.com story from Sep 10, 2010, titled Ellen Degeneres walks the runway for Richie Rich during Fashion Week (slideshow photos & video) . In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

Ellen Degeneres walks the runway for Richie Rich during Fashion Week September 10th, 2010 8:02 pm ET Ellen Degeneres walked the runway at the Richie Rich Spring 2011 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Studio at Lincoln Center on September 9, 2010 in New York City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

Herman

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#3 Sep 12, 2010
Ellen DeGeneres is trying her best to be seen as a woman, but I can bet anything that Ellen is Allan. Maybe a picture from her in his/her birthday suit might convince me different. Which I doubt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ellen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ellen: Kids are not in star couple's future, El... Apr '15 Ted Cruze 11
News Why NBC's One Big Happy Is More Than a "Lesbian... Mar '15 Dweeb Alert 5
News Ellen DeGeneres: Why I don't want children Mar '15 Devil 1
News NBC sitcom a reflection of writer's story Mar '15 WeTheSheeple 4
News 'Empire's' Jussie Smollett opens up about sexua... Mar '15 Belle Sexton 2
News Ellen DeGeneres Overnights The Black And Blue D... Mar '15 Kelly 3
News Pharrell Williams Receives Hollywood Walk of Fa... Dec '14 eric wilkie 1
More from around the web