Brace yourself for ABC's Impact'

Brace yourself for ABC's Impact'

There are 1 comment on the Clover Herald story from Jun 20, 2009, titled Brace yourself for ABC's Impact'. In it, Clover Herald reports that:

Disaster movies were once a guilty pleasure of mine. I mean, who doesn't enjoy seeing the Statue of Liberty toppled and the Golden Gate Bridge twisted and broken, even as somewhere in the Midwest, a plucky child escapes death? Lately, though, depictions of the end of the world as we know it have become so regular and so predictable I have to wonder ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Clover Herald.

San Francisco, CA

#1 Jun 21, 2009
This movie would have been far better if the meteor hit the writers and the casting agents, not the moon. A brown dwarf hitting the moon is interesting, but the execution of this film is absolutely horrible tripe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eli Stone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scoop: Dc's Legends of Tomorrow on the CW - Thu... (Feb '16) Feb '16 CharlieAdam14 1
News The ex Mr Jolie speaks (Feb '08) Jan '10 _Tex 10
News Natasha Henstridge promotes her Abc TV movie a ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 wilma 1
News Henstridge in wedding plan dilemma (Jun '09) Jun '09 Womanidbag 1
News Jolie, Pitt marry in New Orleans (Apr '08) May '09 ShapelyTex 27
News It's a boy for Jonny Lee Miller and Michele Hicks (Dec '08) Apr '09 Tex_ 4
News Angelina Jolie: 6; Jonny Lee Miller: 1 (Dec '08) Feb '09 Nic 7
More from around the web