Eli Stone: Waiting For That Day

Eli Stone: Waiting For That Day

There are 3 comments on the TV Squad story from Apr 14, 2008, titled Eli Stone: Waiting For That Day. In it, TV Squad reports that:

What the hell? Did I really just see what I thought I saw on Eli Stone ? The entire episode was predicated on Eli having a vision that if it were to come true, would be catastrophic. via TV Squad

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TV Squad.

Dana

Hollywood, FL

#1 Apr 14, 2008
The show is nothing more than an hour of sensitivity training...also can't stand the Maggie character!
Joe A

Scranton, PA

#2 Apr 14, 2008
I watched it.. yea that was crazy... ive actually been waiting to hear someone say something about it... not tryin to sound like a terrorist but im actually glad it happened... how many shows do you watch and you think things are supposed to happen and they never do... or they make you wait another season to find out how things went or at least another episode... im still stunned... even tho its fake.. just cant wait till thursday
Joe A

Scranton, PA

#3 Apr 14, 2008
if you watch the show again u will notice that everything was safe becuz of eli.. he changed the future..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Eli Stone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scoop: Dc's Legends of Tomorrow on the CW - Thu... (Feb '16) Feb '16 CharlieAdam14 1
News The ex Mr Jolie speaks (Feb '08) Jan '10 _Tex 10
News Natasha Henstridge promotes her Abc TV movie a ... (Jul '09) Jul '09 wilma 1
News Brace yourself for ABC's Impact' (Jun '09) Jun '09 Disappointed 1
News Henstridge in wedding plan dilemma (Jun '09) Jun '09 Womanidbag 1
News Jolie, Pitt marry in New Orleans (Apr '08) May '09 ShapelyTex 27
News It's a boy for Jonny Lee Miller and Michele Hicks (Dec '08) Apr '09 Tex_ 4
More from around the web