'Truth in Advertising' Comes to TNT -...

'Truth in Advertising' Comes to TNT - Tom Cavanagh, Eric McCorm...

There are 1 comment on the Zap2it.com story from Apr 2, 2008, titled 'Truth in Advertising' Comes to TNT - Tom Cavanagh, Eric McCorm.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

TNT has greenlit the Tom Cavanagh-Eric McCormack series "Truth in Advertising" for next season, giving the cable channel three new shows for 2008-09. "Truth in Advertising," which is set at a Chicago ad agency, is scheduled to premiere in 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Sally Leeman

Belfast, ME

#1 Jun 19, 2009
I really loved the wedding gown Kyra( Brenda) wore for her wedding on the show The Closer. I am my 50th wedding anniversary on 6-26-09 and a wedding party on 7-11-09 I would very much like to have that gown please e-mail any imformation about how I might find this gown.
my e-mail address is [email protected]
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ed Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Save the Children crusades to make preschool a ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Line Dazzle 10
News New group to work (Jul '14) Jul '14 Reside 1
News 'Big Pharma' Fails At Self-Policing ED Drug Adv... (Mar '13) Jun '14 Archie 15
News Fox's Ed Henry battles accusations of bias (Dec '12) Dec '12 fistmygapingassho... 21
News Yahoo! stokes Internet flames with 'Burning... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Sam 1
News You'll want to keep Something Borrowed (Dec '11) Dec '11 matthew zip 75754 1
News TV Networks Gear Up for Education Initiatives (Sep '10) Sep '10 pythias07 1
More from around the web