foot lover

Preston, UK

#22 Jun 22, 2008
id love to put her feet in a chicken korma and lick all the sauce of her big feet what size would u say she is
moki

Canterbury, UK

#23 Jun 23, 2008
foot lover wrote:
id love to put her feet in a chicken korma and lick all the sauce of her big feet what size would u say she is
No idea, what other famous Indian babes' feet do u like?
jono1

London, UK

#24 Jul 13, 2008
chrissy watts had the best feet. i would smell her sweaty smelly feet all day and her pongy high heels
moki

Canterbury, UK

#25 Jul 18, 2008
jono1 wrote:
chrissy watts had the best feet. i would smell her sweaty smelly feet all day and her pongy high heels
I'd lick the sole of her right foot while she gently tongues the toes on her own left foot.Mmmmmmmmohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! !!!
jimmy

Birmingham, UK

#26 Sep 14, 2008
id smell tanyas smelly high heels whilst licking her sweaty feet and dawns smelly shoes aswell whilst smelling her tanned feet
moki

Canterbury, UK

#27 Sep 16, 2008
jimmy wrote:
id smell tanyas smelly high heels whilst licking her sweaty feet and dawns smelly shoes aswell whilst smelling her tanned feet
I wud luv to suck on Dawn and Tanya's toes...at the same time!
jeff

Birmingham, UK

#28 Sep 16, 2008
moki wrote:
<quoted text> I wud luv to suck on Dawn and Tanya's toes...at the same time!
would you not like to smell tanyas sweaty smelly high heels ? she wears them barefoot. Id love to also sniff dawns smelly feet. Who do you rekon has the smelliest feet ?
moki

Canterbury, UK

#29 Sep 17, 2008
jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
would you not like to smell tanyas sweaty smelly high heels ? she wears them barefoot. Id love to also sniff dawns smelly feet. Who do you rekon has the smelliest feet ?
Wud LUV to smell Tanya's high heels!! Dunno who has the smelliest feet but I'd luv to longinly snifff 'em to find out!
jeff

Birmingham, UK

#30 Sep 17, 2008
oh so would i, reckon Dawn Tanya Ronnie or maybe stacy has the smelliest feet and shoes.
getting a footjob from tanya and dawn whilst smelling there smelly high heels!
moki

Canterbury, UK

#31 Sep 18, 2008
jeff wrote:
oh so would i, reckon Dawn Tanya Ronnie or maybe stacy has the smelliest feet and shoes.
getting a footjob from tanya and dawn whilst smelling there smelly high heels!
So wud I!!

Look at this u might like it...

boyo

Northampton, UK

#32 Nov 10, 2008
id love to suck laurens toes while mankin love to her mum
mwan

Portugal

#33 Nov 29, 2008
so iwould like contact same 1s ho is swety foot i like it i like it .....
JIMJAM

Newport, UK

#34 Dec 2, 2008
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME...
i wud

Rochdale, UK

#36 Feb 16, 2009
i wud stick my nob btween biancas toes n tell her to squeeze
Tom

UK

#37 Mar 25, 2009
i bet tanyas feet would feel great againsed my face, id love 2 suck her toes
moki

Canterbury, UK

#38 Apr 8, 2009
Luv to see Chelsea and Libby playin'bare footsy with each other!
Tom

UK

#39 Apr 17, 2009
I dream about holding Dawns foot againsed my face so my nose is under her sexy little toes, then i would get her to grip my ears and lips with er toes, i love the feeling of feet on my face and dawns are really cute
moki

Canterbury, UK

#40 Apr 22, 2009
Tom wrote:
I dream about holding Dawns foot againsed my face so my nose is under her sexy little toes, then i would get her to grip my ears and lips with er toes, i love the feeling of feet on my face and dawns are really cute
I wud luv to b frantically tickled under the chin by her tasty toes!
stephen millington

Wigan, UK

#41 Feb 28, 2010
foot lover wrote:
id love to slowl smell biancas toes and suck on her big toe and savour the taste
yes i would like to suck her big toe
Jim Thomas

Twickenham, UK

#42 Mar 15, 2010
Wow I never watch eastenders but with all this smelly feet potential maybe I should. I bet if those girls were real and you met them you'd find most if not all have got smelly feet and sweaty high heels

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

EastEnders Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lord Cashman has topped the Independent on Sund... Nov '14 Xstain Spot Remover 2
EastEnders spoilers: Alfie is taken in for poli... Sep '14 lolita26 1
Eastenders (Jun '14) Aug '14 sexonthebeach 2
Michelle Collins in 5 star play - The Glass Sup... Jul '14 CaitlinAB 1
Whios Feet Would You Worship in Coronation Street (Jul '08) Jul '14 footlover 23
Teenager jailed for stab murder (Jun '14) Jun '14 Joy bangla 1
Kylie Minogue celebrates 25 years in showbiz (Jan '12) May '14 Andrew 5
More from around the web