What? No Ptown? Margaret Cho on her s...

What? No Ptown? Margaret Cho on her summer plans

There are 1 comment on the EDGE story from Jun 29, 2011, titled What? No Ptown? Margaret Cho on her summer plans. In it, EDGE reports that:

One of the biggest shockers coming from comedian/actress Margaret Cho these days is not what her character is up to on Lifetime's hit series Drop Dead Diva .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

short trus micro bus

Hulbert, OK

#1 Jun 29, 2011
uuuhm , too funny

yup , margret cho is too funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drop Dead Diva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comedian Margaret Cho to headline at San Jose I... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Reverend Alan 14
News Openly bisexual Margaret Cho to co-star in new ... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Pud 2
News Drop Dead Diva Will Tackle Ban on Gay Sperm (Aug '12) Aug '12 PointofReason 2
News Kim Kardashian Gets Punk'd, Takes On Drop Dead ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Jacob 1
News Kim Kardashian scores recurring role on 'Drop D... (Jan '12) Feb '12 Better Dead than Red 7
News 'Drop Dead Diva' renewed for fourth season by L... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Jeanne 1
Oh Darling's new song "Prettiest thing" in episode (Jun '11) Jun '11 Drop Dead Diva Se... 1
More from around the web