West Cinema will show Georgia premier...

West Cinema will show Georgia premiere of 'Jayne Mansfield's Car' this Friday

There are 12 comments on the Cedartown Standard Plus story from Sep 11, 2013, titled West Cinema will show Georgia premiere of 'Jayne Mansfield's Car' this Friday. In it, Cedartown Standard Plus reports that:

Actor Robert Duvall listens to instructions from actor/producer Billy Bob Thornton during a filming break from Jayne Mansfield's Car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cedartown Standard Plus.

Since: Sep 13

Cedartown

#1 Sep 11, 2013
Looking forward to finally seeing this movie!
MamaJean

Phenix City, AL

#2 Sep 11, 2013
Thought that movie went to the B-rated Movie cemetery
sun lover

Cedartown, GA

#3 Sep 11, 2013
you can also watch it on ppv for $10

Since: Sep 13

Cedartown

#4 Sep 12, 2013
sun lover wrote:
you can also watch it on ppv for $10
$10???? That's a pretty hefty sum for a PPV movie!
Mom

United States

#5 Sep 12, 2013
We been to this theatre several times - can they not do the basic stuff like repair broken seats and hire a few more people to help before the shows? Them they wonder why people don't go there!
Polkman

Rome, GA

#6 Sep 12, 2013
It ain't on their facebook page
hugger

Cedartown, GA

#7 Sep 12, 2013
I don't have any issues with the staff or the theater. I grew up in that building and it just feels comfortable to go back there and watch a movie sometimes.

I see no reason for extra help before or after movies. Do you really need someone to show you where the ticket counter is? The front door is right next to the ticket window, so no help needed there. The candy counter is just on the other side of that door and basically the only thing in the lobby. It's kind of hard to miss. Bathrooms are on the other side of the lobby. Movies are located to the back and they have the name of the movie playing above the door.

What do you need help with?
jangles

Cedartown, GA

#8 Sep 12, 2013
We watched it a few months ago. Its not bad but its not good to take the kids to unless you want to explain a few things like "Why's Billy Bob got that funny look on his face and why is he bouncing on the couch like that?"
wonderer

Cedartown, GA

#9 Sep 14, 2013
Did anybody go see the movie?

How was it? We were thinking about going tonight.
tomck

Cedartown, GA

#10 Sep 14, 2013
It was good...stalled in some spots, but overall a deep, thinker's film.

Now the self-righteous lady behind me wasn't all about it, simply because of the language and nudity. I really wish she'd just left instead of talking throughout the film about how "vulgar" it was. Basically, know before you go, it's a little crude...but heck, I would be too if I lived in that family. So I had no problem with it.

It's not going to win any oscars, but it was time and money well-spent for me and the Missus.
bluerain

Cedartown, GA

#11 Sep 15, 2013
I watched it tonight (it went down to $6.99) it was pretty good.
GossipGirl

Tucker, GA

#12 Sep 15, 2013
Ugh!! I didn't like the movie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump is putting the wolves of Wall Street in c... 20 hr make USA Great eh 1
News 'Fate of the Furious' trailer; Susan Olsen fire... 22 hr ERIC 7
News The Jackson Family versus Martin Luther King an... Wed The Only KING Mic... 3
News Trump team considers relocating White House med... Wed every troll here ... 2
News Trump's Russian bromance: Doing a 'Nixon goes t... Jan 17 George 15
News Celebrity birthdays for the week of Jan. 22-28 Jan 17 aq dragon 2
News Just 3.2m tune in for new Doncaster sitcom Stil... Jan 15 John 1
More from around the web