Clinton lends star power to Democratic candidates

Oct 13, 2012 Full story: SanLuisObispo.com 26

In some ways, he is. Clinton is endorsing President Barack Obama and Democrats in tight races for the House and Senate.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#26 Oct 16, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
HERE IS DESPERATE....SEAL'S MOTHER CRITICIZES ROMNEY......The mother of a retired Navy SEAL, killed in Libya lashed out at Romney for discussing her son's death on the campaign trail, saying,"He should'nt make my son's death part of his political agenda."......Barbara Doherty's son, Glen was killed during the September 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. Twice on Tuesday and once Wednesday morning, Romney misted up, as he recalled meeting Doherty at a Christmas party and said he found the young man inspiring.....A Seattle-area news site spoke with one of Doherty's friends, who disputed the details of the encounter, saying that Romney repeatedly introduced himself, then apparently forgot.....Glen Doherty "said it was pathetic and comical to have the same person come up to you within less than a half hour, have that person reintroduce himself to you, having absolutely no recollection, whatsoever that he just did that 20 minutes ago, and did not recognize Glen's face," the friend, Elf Ellefsen, told mynorthwest.com ....The campaign said Romney would no longer tell the story.....
"The mother of a retired Navy SEAL, killed in Libya lashed out at Romney for discussing her son's death on the campaign trail"

So did the father of Ambassador Chris Stevens. If the repugnantcans had even a shread of human decency (they are such liars, spinners, cheaters, thieves and bullies)they would get as far away from this sugject as they possibly can. What scumbags.

“have seen the years,”

#27 Oct 16, 2012
Corrections:
"shread" should be "shred"
"sugject" should be "subject"
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#28 Oct 16, 2012
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
"The mother of a retired Navy SEAL, killed in Libya lashed out at Romney for discussing her son's death on the campaign trail"
So did the father of Ambassador Chris Stevens. If the repugnantcans had even a shread of human decency (they are such liars, spinners, cheaters, thieves and bullies)they would get as far away from this sugject as they possibly can. What scumbags.
The worst part was, i saw a video, on Fox news, of Romney speaking about Glen Doherty, during a campaign stop, and getting all emotional, as he speaks of being so impressed, by the young man....That is lower, than low.....bet Fox won't show that no more....

“have seen the years,”

#29 Oct 16, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>The worst part was, i saw a video, on Fox news, of Romney speaking about Glen Doherty, during a campaign stop, and getting all emotional, as he speaks of being so impressed, by the young man....That is lower, than low.....bet Fox won't show that no more....
I saw it, too, and then right after that Doherty's buddy was interviewed and talked about how Rmoney kept coming back to introduce himself because he couldn't remember who he had talked to while he was working the crowd and that Rmoney didn't remember Doherty after being introduced to him 3 times so he doubted Rmoney remembered Doherty at all and was just lying and putting on an act.
I also heard Rmoney is a major control freak who refuses to ride in an elevator with anyone else. When he was Governor he kept one elevator for his use exclusively even though it cause quite an inconvenience for everyone else who worked in the building. Apparently he is afraid to breathe air that others have exhaled.
The man is just such a lowlife, idiot, scumbag. What's amazing is his idiot, lowlife, scumbag followers are stupid enough to think Rmoney's not going to do to them what he plans to do to everybody else and they are going to end up in as bad shape as everyone else. It's called voting against your own best interests and takes a real doofus not to realize that their politician doesn't see them as being any different than the rest of the peons.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#30 Oct 16, 2012
It is a sad commentary, that so many of the american people, could put all our futures at risk, just because this economy has'nt come all the way back....Looking at Europe and much of Asia, perhaps we might have to actually, accept a new reality...a new normal....
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#31 Oct 16, 2012
RustyS wrote:
Why would Joe Biden say the complete lack of intelligence about the terrorist attack in Benghazi was Hillary's fault? Seems rather desperate.
Would'nt security at embassys and consulates, throughout the world, fall under the responsibility of the State Department?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Choose your side: Timothy Olyphant or Josh Duhamel (Jul '07) 8 hr Linda 29
News Grey's Anatomy is 10 years old! Here are the bi... 12 hr jeronimojackson 1
News Author/Actor Raymond E. Lumsden Gets Thumbs Up ... (Mar '09) 12 hr Ray belongs in hell 1,785
News Researchers discover first fossils of 'weird' c... 17 hr A_Friend 2
News Obama discusses drug war with 'The Wire' creator Fri barefoot2626 14
News Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt (Jan '13) Fri hushpuppy676 13
News Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) Mar 26 hornback12 1,207
More from around the web