I-Team: Owner Threw Hot Water On Chim...

I-Team: Owner Threw Hot Water On Chimp's Face

There are 10 comments on the KLAS-TV Las Vegas story from Nov 20, 2012, titled I-Team: Owner Threw Hot Water On Chimp's Face. In it, KLAS-TV Las Vegas reports that:

Animal welfare groups across the country are watching to see whether Clark County commissioners approve a use permit Wednesday for a controversial animal trainer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLAS-TV Las Vegas.

mojo karma cookie

San Mateo, CA

#1 Nov 20, 2012
another animal abuse article that is too insane for words and filled with barbarically cruelty. you have to read it to believe it. no animal should have to suffer like that. disgusting.

“Use renewable resources”

Since: Apr 11

Wear fur and save the earth

#2 Nov 20, 2012
I don't know what the problem is. Chimps live in Africa so being hot is not something they haven't evolved to cope with. In fact, they probably like it. The only thing even slightly repulsive is throwing hot water on one of the critters but since it got barely a mention, I doubt it was anything substantial. He sounds like a decent guy who really loves his critters.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#3 Nov 20, 2012
mojo karma cookie wrote:
another animal abuse article that is too insane for words and filled with barbarically cruelty. you have to read it to believe it. no animal should have to suffer like that. disgusting.
I agree. It is disgusting to know there are pieces of sh#t who brutalize animals. Just like the despicable PoS TROLLS like the self humiliating moron rocks for brains who comes here to celebrate every time an animal is abuses, tortured, raped, murdered. scum who abuse animals, scum like rocks for brains should be locked away and kept far from society and especially animals.

“Use renewable resources”

Since: Apr 11

Wear fur and save the earth

#4 Nov 20, 2012
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. It is disgusting to know there are pieces of sh#t who brutalize animals. Just like the despicable PoS TROLLS like the self humiliating moron rocks for brains who comes here to celebrate every time an animal is abuses, tortured, raped, murdered. scum who abuse animals, scum like rocks for brains should be locked away and kept far from society and especially animals.
I haven't ready anything where animals suffer worse at the hands of humans than what they incur while in nature. It appears to me that animals have it pretty good thanks to mankind.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#5 Nov 20, 2012
and as can be predicted, spokaMORON is STILL flailing about mindlessly making an a$s of itself begging for more humiliation!!! Get the psychiatric help you need you worthless PoS TROLL because NO ONE here gives a sh#t and animal hating slobs like you are just worthless wastes of space. eff off, scumbag

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#6 Nov 20, 2012
PSYCHO Hippy slob called HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS wrote:
and as can be predicted, spokaMORON is STILL flailing about mindlessly making an a$s of itself begging for more humiliation!!! Get the psychiatric help you need you worthless PoS TROLL because NO ONE here gives a sh#t and animal hating slobs like you are just worthless wastes of space. eff off, scumbag
Take another bong hit PSYCHO. You're stuck on stupid. Pathetic.
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#7 Nov 20, 2012
^^as ALWAYS, Major FAIL and too stupid to stop itself from repeated self humiliation^^

Ready for your next bout of a major FAIL? 10..9..8..7..6....

Be a good obedient trifling troll and show the readers what a major FAIL you will always be.....
HUNTERS ARE PSYCHOPATHS

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 Nov 20, 2012
btw, hunters are PSYCHOPATHS and YOU are a spineless, witless, sackless COWARD.'tis true...and you will prove this FACT in 10..9..8..7..6...

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#9 Nov 20, 2012
The Dancing PSYCHO wrote:

^^as ALWAYS,LOL, Major FAIL and too stupid to stop itself from repeated self humiliation^^
Ready for your next bout of a major FAIL? 10..9..8..7..6....
Be a good obedient trifling troll and show the readers what a major FAIL you will always be.....
One more dance with your keyboard, PSYCHO.

Take another bong hit PSYCHO. You're stuck on stupid
Telgin

Valley City, OH

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Mooshele got hot water thrown in her face? BWAAAAHHHAAA !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Actor Jim Nabors, Gomer Pyle on 'Andy Griffith ... (Jan '13) 46 min Joe Balls 17
News TV Land Pulls 'The Dukes of Hazzard' Reruns Fro... 1 hr Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
News Megan Fox, Vampire Slayer? (Jun '09) 3 hr Prep-for-Dep 9
News At least 14 hurt in deck collapse at North Caro... 6 hr Ted Haggard s Gos... 4
News 'The Young and the Restless' Spoilers: Victor's... 7 hr frank 13
News Obama speechwriter reveals secret same-sex marr... 11 hr Responsibility 4
News Amber Alert Issued for Surgoinsville, TN Teen Sat Larry 8
More from around the web