Abortion: Forty years of the woman's right to choose

Oct 20, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Independent

“I cannot have a baby. It is not possible.”

Helena has just murdered her unborn child. Or simply prevented a baby from happening, by ending her pregnancy before life began. via The Independent

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Bright minds

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2007

Since: Mar 08

Hollywood, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2008

My take on that subject of late term abortions was not complete. It was six pages long and this dam web site only allowed me one measly page to write it. Therefore, this is the end of Professor Ray; I'm going to look for another site where I can write those 20 page articles.

Goodbye!!!
American History

Crown Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2009

Judged:

Do you want your tax dollars to pay for abortions both in the United States and across the globe? That is what Barack Obama has done in revoking the Mexico City Policy this past Friday.

Barack Obama and the Democratic Congress are also about the bring about the Freedom of Choice Act which would in effect abolish every abortion restriction and safeguard that has been put in place over the last 36 years. Below is a link to get post cards to send to your Congressperson and links to send emails as well. Please get involved!

Rev.Clenard Childress this weekend called Barack Obama "the new face of black genocide in America."

Congressman Christopher Smith said that Barack Obama would be remembered as "the abortion president".

What do you think about Barack Obama and his views on abortion? Let him know!

http://usccb.org/prolife/issues/FOCA/postcard...

http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_informa...

https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.s...
try

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2010

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Judged:

Women have the same right as men to have sex for pleasure. Procreation is not the only reason for sex, nor does consent to sex equate to consent to pregnancy.
If you don't agree with abortion, DON'T HAVE ONE.
If it's not your uterus, it's none of your business.

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Judged:

American History wrote:
Do you want your tax dollars to pay for abortions both in the United States and across the globe?
Yes. I also want my tax dollars to pay for unrestricted contraceptives, for both women and men.
I don't, however, want my tax dollars to support the 'war on terror', the 'war on drugs', or the 'war on the poor' on which Congress is busily spending them against my will.
American History wrote:
That is what Barack Obama has done in revoking the Mexico City Policy this past Friday.
Good. I knew he was good for something.
American History wrote:
Barack Obama and the Democratic Congress are also about the bring about the Freedom of Choice Act which would in effect abolish every abortion restriction and safeguard that has been put in place over the last 36 years.
Fantastic. A guarantee that women will have the same freedom to direct their own medical care that men enjoy. Bravo!!
American History wrote:
Below is a link to get post cards to send to your Congressperson and links to send emails as well. Please get involved!
Oh, I plan to. Don't think it's what you had in mind, however, as I'll be stating my OPPOSITION to their control-freak misogynist platform...
American History wrote:
Rev.Clenard Childress this weekend called Barack Obama "the new face of black genocide in America."
Utter bullshit. White women have more abortions than blacks or any other ethnic group. We have better access, and more money to pay for them.
White Pride racists have a real problem with this fact, as they see it as a harbinger of the day when Whites are a minority themselves.
American History wrote:
Congressman Christopher Smith said that Barack Obama would be remembered as "the abortion president".
While Congressman Smith will be remembered as the "Control Freak Misogynist Congressman". Big damn deal.
American History wrote:
What do you think about Barack Obama and his views on abortion?
I agree with him, that women should not be regarded as brood mares, sperm repositories, or second class citizens, simply because our gender is the one which bears children.
American History wrote:
I Have. Thanks for the opportunity to raise my voice yet again, against fundamentalist, narrow minded, anti-choice, pro-control wastes of sperm like YOU.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

shovelhead72 wrote:
Women have the same right as men to have sex for pleasure. Procreation is not the only reason for sex, nor does consent to sex equate to consent to pregnancy.
If you don't agree with abortion, DON'T HAVE ONE.
If it's not your uterus, it's none of your business.
Hey Red! Long time no see... How are you?

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Red! Long time no see... How are you?
Doing well, thanks. A ton of job hunting, tempered by lolling in the pool.
")
How about you?

“searching myself”

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Bright minds wrote:
Bad link.
Try again?

“Obsidian Princess”

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2011

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. I also want my tax dollars to pay for unrestricted contraceptives, for both women and men.
I don't, however, want my tax dollars to support the 'war on terror', the 'war on drugs', or the 'war on the poor' on which Congress is busily spending them against my will.
<quoted text>Good. I knew he was good for something.
<quoted text>Fantastic. A guarantee that women will have the same freedom to direct their own medical care that men enjoy. Bravo!!
<quoted text>Oh, I plan to. Don't think it's what you had in mind, however, as I'll be stating my OPPOSITION to their control-freak misogynist platform...
<quoted text>Utter bullshit. White women have more abortions than blacks or any other ethnic group. We have better access, and more money to pay for them.
White Pride racists have a real problem with this fact, as they see it as a harbinger of the day when Whites are a minority themselves.
<quoted text>While Congressman Smith will be remembered as the "Control Freak Misogynist Congressman". Big damn deal.
<quoted text>I agree with him, that women should not be regarded as brood mares, sperm repositories, or second class citizens, simply because our gender is the one which bears children.
<quoted text>I Have. Thanks for the opportunity to raise my voice yet again, against fundamentalist, narrow minded, anti-choice, pro-control wastes of sperm like YOU.
i missed this super excellent response!

Lemoore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

I had sex with my friends wife while he watched. She got pregnant because we didn't use a condom, I thought she used birth control. If people didn't do things like that, it would prevent abortions.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Wtf

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••