Ask David Caruso and the 'CSI:Miami' Cast a Question! - ET

Aug 14, 2008 Full story: KGET-TV Bakersfield 31

Ask David Caruso and the 'CSI:Miami' Cast a Question! "CSI: Miami" has one of the hottest casts in television: David Caruso as Lieutenant Horatio Caine, Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne, Adam Rodriquez as ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
katie

Mountain View, CA

#1 Sep 22, 2008
I am so in love with Emily Procter. She is the most beautiful woman h have ever seem. Id love to meet her someday
number1emilyfan

Mountain View, CA

#2 Sep 22, 2008
I love you emily. You are gorgeous.
Courtney Johnson

Sacramento, CA

#3 Oct 4, 2008
I am a big fan af all of you guys. I would love to meet Emily Procter one day you are awesome! Have a great investigstion day.
megan

Bemidji, MN

#4 Oct 19, 2008
i love the hole entire show so if any one has a problem .suck to be you . well then by .
Elizabeth

Philippi, WV

#5 Feb 18, 2009
I totally love CSI Miami i wish i could meet the cast of csi miami. I especially love adam rodriguez. He is the best. gotta go bye
Elizabeth

Philippi, WV

#6 Feb 18, 2009
how long does it take you guys to tape a show.

Since: Aug 07

Oregon

#7 Feb 18, 2009
I'm not in any way associated with CSI Miami, but I understand it takes about 8 days to tape one complete episode.
Judy Lopez

Bronx, NY

#8 May 4, 2009
David Caruso is blessed by God in Heaven. Take that to the bank and if anyone has any questions regarding that please tell them to speak to me. He is interlectual, smart, and has one of the most perfect inner being known to man. The show is and will be nothing without David Caruso and yes he is an Icon of great things. Great Dad, Husband.
Aialen

Spokane, WA

#9 May 7, 2009
Although it's just a matter of opinion i think David Caruso is the most amazing actor and man on the entire face of the planet. He is charming, incredibly good-looking, sophisticated , and seems like a generally great gut. anybody who thinks otherwise seriously needs a mental evaluation. ASAP
Judy Lopez

Bronx, NY

#11 May 27, 2009
I agree 100% that David Caruso is an amaizing guy and his inner being is unmatched. He is someone to be reconed with and very down to earth and anyone seeking to harm him ie the Sarquiz family has to answer to me. Be happy!!!!!!!!!
Judy Lopez

Bronx, NY

#12 May 27, 2009
Yes, the cast of CSI maimi is somewhat of a blessing. I could not have done a better job casting them myself.....oh! wait a minute I wished for Eva LaRue and there she is......ha ha...
Judy Lopez

Bronx, NY

#13 May 27, 2009
God works in sweet ways sometimes some of us just gets everything we want.....life is sweet......
Vickie Roberts

Sunset, TX

#14 Jun 18, 2009
I think David Caurso is great on csi mami. He brings his charter to life. HE has that special something. LOVE his red hair and sulty eyes and charming smile.
CSIFARRELL

AOL

#15 Jun 24, 2009
My Prayer are with you David at this time of strife,You can alwas look to your fans for support,and those you work with every day KNOW you and what is more important is what we know about ourselves that really matters.NOBODY can take away the Anticipation I feel when i have to wait a WHOLE week and then there is the LONG days and nights while your off living real lives enjoying those small notes in between the rest of us take for granted.TAKE time,Enjoy we all will be waiting when you return tan and rested we hope.I also wanted to extend my Happy Birthday wishes to Evan,Happy Birthday BIG GUY :) YOU ROCK Party On Dude!save me some cake:)
CSIFARRELL

AOL

#16 Jun 24, 2009
FORGOT: OMG I FORGOT:: GO SEE " My Siter's Keeper".( has evan in it) I am going to see it,can not wait to see this young actor shine ( of course look who he is learning under List of suspects:: COUGH DAVID,ADAM, JOHNATHAN,EMILY ECT i could go on but i wanted to mostly say Evan the angels smiled on you.and the Emmy goes to :::)( just MY personal vote .)
Emily

Newnan, GA

#17 Dec 19, 2010
I have a question for david caruso(Horatio caine)

What is your favorite song?

I love C.S.I. Miami!!:-)
Teflonica

Huntsville, AL

#18 Dec 19, 2010
What level sunblock do you use, and is it available from anyone other than NASA?
Chingon

San Antonio, TX

#19 Jan 16, 2011
David Caruso is so butt ugly!
Chingon

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jan 16, 2011
Aialen wrote:
Although it's just a matter of opinion i think David Caruso is the most amazing actor and man on the entire face of the planet. He is charming, incredibly good-looking, sophisticated , and seems like a generally great gut. anybody who thinks otherwise seriously needs a mental evaluation. ASAP
You're delusional.
Spider

Toledo, OH

#21 Jan 17, 2011
Chingon wrote:
<quoted text>You're delusional.
Am I the only one who thinks this babble has a familiar ring to it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Contrasting views persist on Marion Barry's legacy 20 hr madoff Mombach 1
Obama: Americans want 'new car smell' in 2016 Wed Righteous 19
Obama to detail his executive action on immigra... Tue spocko 119
Group home makes at-risk girls family (Jun '10) Tue Darlene Luther 179
Miller puts own spin on longtime 'GH' character Mon howardjhonson 1
Woody Harrelson didn't known Liam and Chris Hem... Mon howardjhonson 1
Janice Dickinson says Bill Cosby raped her in 1982 Nov 24 Mark Winshel 2

Drama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE