Philly Mayor Says Buildings Must Have Gender-Neutral Bathrooms

Oct 31, 2013 Full story: EDGE 16

Brian Sims, a Philadelphia Democrat and the first openly gay man in the Legislature, introduced a marriage equality bill last month Per a new law passed in Philadelphia on Oct. 24, all new or renovated city-owned buildings must now include gender-neutral bathrooms.

Full Story

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#1 Oct 31, 2013
I've noticed that every person whop gets their panties in a wad over SSM, transsexuals and bathrooms often ignore the numerous "non gendered" restrooms found in most places. Stores, Airplanes, buses, doctor's offices etc.

For crying out loud, if these folks are afraid little Johnny or little Suzie might be in the same bathroom as a gay man, a lesbian, or a transsexual person, then teach the child to LOCK THE DOOR!
Sal Calabrese

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Oct 31, 2013
I don't want some queer looking over at my junk while I'm taking a leak.

Phagz these days are really uppity.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#3 Oct 31, 2013
Sal Calabrese wrote:
I don't want some queer looking over at my junk while I'm taking a leak.
Phagz these days are really uppity.
Then use a stall and lock it doofus!

Geez what else did your parents leave out of your potty training?

LMAO!
Sals Ex Boyfriend

San Francisco, CA

#4 Oct 31, 2013
Sal Calabrese wrote:
I don't want some queer looking over at my junk while I'm taking a leak.
Phagz these days are really uppity.
Don't worry, Sally, no one gay or straight is interested in checking out your quarter-inch.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#5 Oct 31, 2013
Sal Calabrese wrote:
I don't want some queer looking over at my junk while I'm taking a leak.
Phagz these days are really uppity.
...and you think that gender-neutral bathrooms will ADD to that problem? You need another year of home schooling. One wasn't enough.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 Oct 31, 2013
Sal Calabrese wrote:
I don't want some queer looking over at my junk while I'm taking a leak.
Phagz these days are really uppity.
Stalls, po little thang. STALLS.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7 Oct 31, 2013
Perhaps we need to bring back an old job ... Restroom Attendant.
Sal Calabrese

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Oct 31, 2013
Or perhaps you wolf-pack phagz need to be reminded how disgusting it is to have a sissyboy checking out your junk. Oh yeah, youse boys would like that.

See this doll? Point to the place on it where your father touched you.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#9 Nov 1, 2013
Sal Calabrese wrote:
Or perhaps you wolf-pack phagz need to be reminded how disgusting it is to have a sissyboy checking out your junk. Oh yeah, youse boys would like that.
See this doll? Point to the place on it where your father touched you.
The heart.
Total Liberal Takeover

Paris, France

#11 Nov 1, 2013
DNF wrote:
I've noticed that every person whop gets their panties in a wad over SSM, transsexuals and bathrooms often ignore the numerous "non gendered" restrooms found in most places. Stores, Airplanes, buses, doctor's offices etc.
For crying out loud, if these folks are afraid little Johnny or little Suzie might be in the same bathroom as a gay man, a lesbian, or a transsexual person, then teach the child to LOCK THE DOOR!
By Federal Law, every public place should have SIXTEEN different bathrooms !

It's the only way to assure complete toilet access equality for every American !!! Also, a special team of TSA (Toilet Safety Administration) agents should ensure nationwide that there are NO inequalities across the different restroom types in things like cleanliness, toilet paper availability & quality, condom machines, etc...

Anyone not using the proper toilet for their gender and/or sexual orientation, should get fined in Federal Court no less than $500 and condemned to no less than 100 hours of community service (cleaning toilets)

There should be :

-straight male
-gay male
-bisexual male
-other males

-straight female
-gay female
-bisexual female
-other females

-transsexual straight male
-transsexual gay male
-transsexual bisexual male
-other transsexual male

-transsexual straight female
-transsexual gay female
-transsexual bisexual female
-other transsexual female

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#12 Nov 1, 2013
Total Liberal Takeover wrote:
<quoted text>
By Federal Law, every public place should have SIXTEEN different bathrooms !
It's the only way to assure complete toilet access equality for every American !!! Also, a special team of TSA (Toilet Safety Administration) agents should ensure nationwide that there are NO inequalities across the different restroom types in things like cleanliness, toilet paper availability & quality, condom machines, etc...
Anyone not using the proper toilet for their gender and/or sexual orientation, should get fined in Federal Court no less than $500 and condemned to no less than 100 hours of community service (cleaning toilets)
There should be :
-straight male
-gay male
-bisexual male
-other males
-straight female
-gay female
-bisexual female
-other females
-transsexual straight male
-transsexual gay male
-transsexual bisexual male
-other transsexual male
-transsexual straight female
-transsexual gay female
-transsexual bisexual female
-other transsexual female
Lock the door. Problem solved. And a lot more cheaply than your idea!
Total Liberal Takeover

Paris, France

#13 Nov 1, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>Lock the door. Problem solved. And a lot more cheaply than your idea!
Yeah sure you are right but, as a liberal, it's my Obama-given Sacred Duty to find as many new ways as possible to dig America's finance deeper into the hole, so x16/x8 the bathroom budget for all public buildings is a step in the right directions, plus it makes queers happy AND I bet even Joe the plumber would vote Democratic if that Toilet Equality Law passes !
Bowtied Bald Blowhard

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Nov 2, 2013
I sound like Kermit the Frog and I enjoy doing coke in the bathrooms of Philadelphia.

I hope I get a cabinet appointment. My wife knows I'm out with loose women every night. My lips look like two suitcase handles.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 2, 2013
That's right there are plenty of instances of 'unisex' bathrooms only available.. when it suits the providers... so why not have one as a matter of course. It might just stop some of the OMG you/they can't you that bathroom! other patrons will require therapy for the distress. L O L
Jenkins

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#16 Nov 3, 2013
Just the other day I caught a queer eyeballing my junk at the urinal and had to knock his gay ass out.

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#17 Nov 4, 2013
Jenkins wrote:
Just the other day I caught a queer eyeballing my junk at the urinal and had to knock his gay ass out.
Maybe if you stopped looking in the mirror you's stop hurting yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff is the star of reality show (Oct '11) 9 hr car007 12
General Hospital: Jason and Franco chemistry si... (Jan '10) 14 hr amw 3
Alison Sweeney to say goodbye to 'Days' (Jan '14) 15 hr dmw 32
The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Mariah Dro... 15 hr dmw 5
Author/Actor Raymond E. Lumsden Gets Thumbs Up ... (Mar '09) 21 hr I always knew he ... 1,771
We Need More Gay Sex on TV Fri Eaddae 79
Morgan James Covers Demi Lovato's 'Really Don't... Sep 19 DEMI Lovato 1
•••
•••

Drama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••