Don Johnson's 'Nash Bridges' Lawsuit ...

Don Johnson's 'Nash Bridges' Lawsuit Seeks Millions - Actor cla...

There are 12 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Feb 18, 2009, titled Don Johnson's 'Nash Bridges' Lawsuit Seeks Millions - Actor cla.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Don Johnson , who played a cop on "Nash Bridges," is out for justice. The iconic '80s "Miami Vice" actor sued the producers of "Nash Bridges" Tuesday, Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Rob

Denver, CO

#1 Feb 19, 2009
And he's only figuring this out now? Poor Don Johnson. Once an ass always an ass.
Nancy

Fairfax, VA

#2 Mar 17, 2009
Yeah that was his baby and he did everything on it...go for it Don!!!
Nancy

Fairfax, VA

#3 Mar 17, 2009
No he is NOT just figuring this out now he's been on it but now it's in the news ass.
Landru

United States

#4 Jun 7, 2009
DJ is a jerk, as are many 'celebs' I've met a few, and most are nice, save him.
Beth

Fairfax, VA

#5 Jun 12, 2009
DJ is not a jerk...he has been often shown as such.

He has always known about this problem and is acting on it now and you and I are finding out about it now.....
cam345

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#6 Sep 25, 2009
I love the show from the inception and now I miss the reruns.Why was Nash Bridges cancelled. Don Johnson is entitled to his share. It is a fabulous show and tons of revenues are still coming in. Why should he be left out?
Peggy

Mountain View, CA

#7 Dec 3, 2009
I worked with Don Johnson for six years on Nash Bridges. Not only is he wonderful to work with, but he's a genius! He's also well-educated, funny, a gifted actor and the sweetest man ever. Anyone who thinks otherwise is sadly mistaken.
Beth

Fairfax, VA

#8 Dec 18, 2009
Oh Thank you soooooooo much for saying that...people don't just announce the money woes until the agent lets them...unless it's unscupulous, sneaky, and sorry ass individual...that leaks it to the press. Please
Beth

Fairfax, VA

#9 Dec 18, 2009
He said it was very difficult, tiring, and wanted to end while still on top with the rating....also he met Kelly and she was important to him and wanted to start a family. He will get his money...Happy Birthday Don
Christo4

Chelsea, AL

#11 Jan 20, 2010
Whatever! Johnson is an awesome guy. I've met him several times. Always stopping for a picture and very friendly.
donna

Decatur, MS

#12 Feb 24, 2010
What if those who judge had to walk in another's shoes? No one is perfect. Some battles we may choose to fight and others we may have no choice but to fight. Should we all judge so harshly? We shall all be judged as we judge others. Don Johnson is a very nice person. Many years ago he gave me the surprise of a lifetime. I will never forget it and he will always have a place in my heart.
James Dean

Littleton, CO

#13 Dec 29, 2013
Landru wrote:
DJ is a jerk, as are many 'celebs' I've met a few, and most are nice, save him.
Dang you sound like a dang idiot. "Most" celebs are jerks? You have met a "few" celebs"? "Most are nice"? ROFL... Dumb as hell for sure...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sebastian Roche Talks About His Role in HBO's T... 1 hr ERIC 15
News After mass turnout, can protests turn into poli... 11 hr Democrats Radical... 1
News Actress, filmmaker and yoga instructor Tamara D... 18 hr 16 TEEN SHOTS 10
News Kevin Smith starring in a comedy pilot for Show... (Nov '06) Sun Angel 2
News Trump's Russian bromance: Doing a 'Nixon goes t... Sat TRUMP ON HIS KNEES 16
News Katherine Heigl announces birth of baby boy, Jo... Fri I Like Those 1
News Trump is putting the wolves of Wall Street in c... Jan 19 make USA Great eh 1
More from around the web