What to Watch Friday: Double the Happ...

What to Watch Friday: Double the Happy Endings, XIII Is Back, GH's Mega-Marathon and More

There are 1 comment on the TVLine story from Mar 30, 2013, titled What to Watch Friday: Double the Happy Endings, XIII Is Back, GH's Mega-Marathon and More. In it, TVLine reports that:

When Nikita decides Division should take on a government mission to eliminate a foreign head of state, Alex refuses to participate and instead recruits Birkoff to dig up secrets to use as leverage in case things go south.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TVLine.

Eddie

Littleton, CO

#1 Mar 30, 2013
I love this show so much, and to me,“The Straight Dope” was the a perfect episode. Everything with Alex was hilarious, and I love when Brad and Max team up or square off, and last night was a bit of both. I was live-Tweeting the show with some friends of mine that I work at DISH, and while I love live-tweeting “Happy Endings”, I tend to miss a few things in the process. I always watch each episode at least twice, and I plan on saving the entire season on my DVR anyway. I have a DISH Hopper, and since it records up to 2000 hours, there’s more than enough room for all of this season, and all my other shows, too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'I've been living a lie for so long': Morbidly ... (May '16) Wed Texxy 2
News One Power Ranger is LGBTQ and another is autist... Tue Larry Craig s WC ... 1
News Lionel Richie & Mariah Carey Announce Reschedul... Tue Not gay 2
News Ewan McGregor jokes: - a lot of gay sex' in Bea... Tue Wondering 21
News America Ferrera Delivers a Powerful Intersectio... Tue Mikey 4
News "Beauty and the Beast" star Josh Gad "thrilled"... Tue Thank Phart 3
News The Mothership podcast: Getting 'Weird' with Al... Mar 19 gandolf 4
More from around the web