'The Young & the Restless' Gets a Cas...

'The Young & the Restless' Gets a Casting Change-Up! - ET

There are 8 comments on the NBC 15 Online story from Dec 19, 2009, titled 'The Young & the Restless' Gets a Casting Change-Up! - ET. In it, NBC 15 Online reports that:

Entertainment Tonight Headlines A new actor is reportedly taking over the character of Tucker McCall on CBS' "The Young & the Restless" starting Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 15 Online.

going on

Ellijay, GA

#1 Dec 26, 2009
When are they gonna do something with the writers. We just get used to seeing the man one way and now they are going in a completely different direction, why am I not surprised! The character now is a good match for Jill and is more believable than bringing in someone else. I don't think the guy who played Patch on the other show can pull it off. I just have one question for the writers "WHAT ARE YA'LL SMOKIN"?
Shell

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jan 14, 2010
This thing with Adam has been going on for far too
long. Hope it will be coming to end soon!!!
Judyl

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2010
who was the first Tucker? He really fit with Jill better than patch who was great on days but doesn't seem to fit this part. the other Tucker was kinda cute and with a lot softer edge best thing for jill since sexy larry.
Lisa

Santa Monica, CA

#4 Apr 19, 2010
David Hasselhoff is returning to "Y&R"!
Read more here:
www.thewrap.com/ind-column/hoff-headed-back-y...
amw

Towson, MD

#5 Apr 5, 2013
Who leaving & going
dmw

Washington, DC

#6 Apr 8, 2013
4/9/13
Johnny 1st yr old.
dmw

Federalsburg, MD

#7 Apr 10, 2013
What happen to Abby
amw

Woodhaven, NY

#8 Apr 25, 2013
There is a new Kyle since yesterday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Megan Fox, Vampire Slayer? (Jun '09) 1 hr Prep-for-Dep 9
News At least 14 hurt in deck collapse at North Caro... 3 hr Ted Haggard s Gos... 4
News 'The Young and the Restless' Spoilers: Victor's... 4 hr frank 13
News Obama speechwriter reveals secret same-sex marr... 8 hr Responsibility 4
News Amber Alert Issued for Surgoinsville, TN Teen 22 hr Larry 8
News America Ferrera responds: 'Thank you, Donald Tr... Sat wild child 4
News They finally got them Duke boys! TV Land pulls ... Sat America against o... 9
More from around the web