Sebastian Bach Explains How Damnocrac...

Sebastian Bach Explains How Damnocracy Got Its Name

There are 27 comments on the Roadrunnerrecords.com story from Mar 23, 2006, titled Sebastian Bach Explains How Damnocracy Got Its Name. In it, Roadrunnerrecords.com reports that:

SEBASTIAN BACH Explains How DAMNOCRACY Got Its Name - Mar. 23, 2006 Former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach has posted message on his web site explaining how DAMNOCRACY - the new band featuring Bach on vocals, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Roadrunnerrecords.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
vinces chick

Butte, MT

#21 Sep 24, 2006
stripper 69 wrote:
<quoted text>You bet! Lastnight I was watching vh1,Pantera behind the music, and it was so sad when they started talking about Dimebag.I went to every Pantera concert they had in Houston and that band knew how to rock on stage.I loved doing the stage diving,it was so cool.I busted my a** a couple times doing the dive but it was worth it.Phil had an awesome voice.I love my metal.I'm a metal chick.I love my rock n roll
i had a very hard time watching that behind the music. i cried a lot. i never got to see them live. when they came here the one time, i was broke as a joke. i found out i was pregnant the same day that dime was shot. what an emotional basket case i was that day! that band inspired so many things for me and i love both pantera and damageplan and the words and music and attitude. i would have been right along side you partying through the night had i been there. no stage-diving for me though, i don't like getting hurt! you were very fortunate to have met them and got to see them live a lot. i am jealous!! LOL
Sean Stan

Washington, DC

#22 Sep 24, 2006
mike wrote:
<quoted text> They are currently in the process of doing just what you said wouldn't happen jackass. Pay attention and keep up to date.
so how is that album going? when is the release date? you are calling me a jackass?
chris

Lake Worth, FL

#24 Sep 29, 2006
Sean Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
so how is that album going? when is the release date? you are calling me a jackass?
Kiss rules Jackass
chris

Lake Worth, FL

#23 Sep 29, 2006
Joey wrote:
Where did they find this idiot? Another fat, drunk bum reliving the '80's.
Kiss rules
Sean Stan

Washington, DC

#25 Sep 30, 2006
chris wrote:
<quoted text> Kiss rules Jackass
This is not a Kiss forum? you wrote about Damnocracy?
Toby

Germany

#26 Jun 1, 2013
The coolest fact about Sebastian Bach is that hé never divorced hidden first wife lavina kymille nymphaea.Bach is still standing strong évén though he prétends hé is still in Skid Row,knowing the name carries him.
Skeik Ituobrey

Germany

#27 Oct 7, 2013
Further reports suggests Sebastian Bach's hidden vampiric estranged legal wife Lavina kymille Messalina was a songwriter/actress who prohibited The Skid Row singer from mentioning her after she claims she truly believed she married Hungarian Aristocrat Andrew Berenyi of Underneath What/Blaze Malaise.Lavina has links to the Greek and Bulgarian Royal Families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John Alderson, 90; Character Actor Played Weste... (Aug '06) Dec 9 Lindsay 15
News California lawmaker resigns after bathroom sex ... Dec 9 ME TOO 1
News Sex, Drugs, and Wizards (Jan '16) Dec 7 1xxb3nxx1 23
News Popular TV Series Shoots in Murray County Dec 6 Wassdoing 12
News Has 'Thor' cast its Loki? (May '09) Dec 4 John Hiddelditch 3
News Calvin Harris Appears In 'Entourage' Movie Trailer (Dec '14) Dec 4 Jim Shoe 4
News Kim Kardashian West calls in the 'Dog Whisperer' Dec 4 WORD 1
More from around the web