A Familiar Face Returns to 'Prison Break' - Someone we haven't ...

Full story: Zap2it.com 9
Muse Watson of 'Prison Break' It isn't unusual for "Prison Break" characters to return from the dead, so fans should get ready to see a long-lost familiar face. Full Story
Bellick

Buena Park, CA

#1 Nov 10, 2008
I read the headline about a familiar face returning, thought it was Stacey Keach, turns it was Muse Watson/Westmoreland. Muse' picture pops up next to a spoiler warning, which was not much of a warning. Couldn't you have left the photo out or done something different? Lose the photos with thse type of stories.
Lisa

Fond Du Lac, WI

#2 Nov 10, 2008
I loved that character, and the actor. I'm glad he's back.
Tariq

Cairo, Egypt

#4 Nov 11, 2008
Kathleen Quinlan plays......Michael's MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!
MJJ

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Nov 11, 2008
Spring date ?? No - this show needs to end this season. It's better than last year, but not as good as year 1 and 2.
Besides - didn't they tell us that the 'company' thing would end this year ? UGH!
lll99

Midland, Canada

#6 Nov 11, 2008
Next season they all return to Fox River where Bellick's mother is the new warden.
God, I love this show.
Marty

Morgan City, LA

#7 Nov 11, 2008
OH EM GEE
Andrew

Milwaukee, WI

#8 Nov 11, 2008
It's nice to see Muse Watson back. Now what I'm going to say next might be a possible spoiler for the upcomming episode with Muse Watson.
Michael Schofield goes into a coma and "goes into the light" and sees Charles Westmoreland and Brad Bellick. Schofield wants to die but Bellick and Westmoreland tell Schofield to live. Schofield will not die. He lives and he goes after The General to get the final card to Scylla. Will he succeed? I let the viewers decide for themselves.
tracy

Capelle Aan Den Ijssel, Netherlands

#9 Nov 12, 2008
westmoreland is only in mikes halucination, due to the brain thing, it is great though.
this show should go on to season 5, it is great with wonderfull actors and great writing, love it.
josh h

Atlanta, GA

#10 Dec 31, 2012
dear muse watson

i liked I know what you did last summer movies.
i jumped out of my seat watching the first 1.
You did great doing all the walking around in the horror movie.
it makes people think, what is he going to do next.
I liked the picture of you and Jennifer love huwit
It makes people think in that picture that muse watson is a nice guy.
I liked your talent. if you can could you please tell jennifer huwitI like her talent too. if you can could you please write me back after you get done being buisy. Keep up the good work

from josh H

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Georgia Pastor warns that Santa Claus is really... Tue jon2jef 1
Best way to Backup iTunes videos without redown... (Nov '13) Mon chingchong 2
randy-travis Dec 21 sdyghs 1
Bill Cosby's Daughter Says Her Dad Is a Real-Li... Dec 21 bud 2
Three DVD set for November 4 release, start wit... Dec 21 William 1
Today's Birthdays Dec 20 FRankDG300 1
Police: Fernley mother stabbed sleeping son (Nov '10) Dec 19 truthmongerdotinfo 8
More from around the web