Author/Actor Raymond E. Lumsden Gets ...

Author/Actor Raymond E. Lumsden Gets Thumbs Up From Hollywood

There are 1823 comments on the PRWeb story from Feb 26, 2009, titled Author/Actor Raymond E. Lumsden Gets Thumbs Up From Hollywood. In it, PRWeb reports that:

The film failed to be released due to contract legalities associated with the writer's strike in 2007-2008, which kept Hollywood in a deadlock for months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

LMAO

United States

#1860 Jun 3, 2013
Shazaam wrote:
Rays a good dude. So many haters out there nowadays. Clearly some of you don't him at all because he's like all muscle and big as a house. Fat you say? Where? I know he can kick ass because I'm in his Krav Maga class where he holds a black belt and he is a machine. Mess someone's ass up real fast I guarantee it. I've seen him not only take down but submit 4 grown and trained men in class. Funny you all call him a coward but all of you hide on here and don't say your real names either. Hes doing pretty good for people thinking he isn't. Got a new SUV and a big house I've been to and doing well. Rays a good as dude man. And his kids are great and love him too. He has custody of then too. He will admit to the Hgh and steroids. I think he did in his book too. But so what. It's not drug dealing if you have a prescription for it.
No, not illegal if you have a legit prescription. When you get that script from a doctor friend because he gave him part of the money he got from selling what he didn't use...pretty sure that IS illegal.
By the way, hi Ray! Evidently you have access to a computer. You could be a little less obvious if you don't want it to be so obvious that you are the one responding. Big as a house? God, you are such a joke! Only YOU would say that at this age...you are such a douche! Some things never change!
LMAO

United States

#1861 Jun 3, 2013
Another BS post Ray....look you up? It's about as hard to create other fake profiles as it was for you to create this one. I feel sorry for you. You are a lost cause. I'm embarrassed to have ever known you. You can write all of these ridiculous posts, attempting to fool others, but we all know the truth...as do you, no matter what picture you try to paint. Repulsive!
billy

Greenwood, IN

#1862 Jun 3, 2013
Poor poor little lost ray ray... let me help you out so you can improve your fake postings. First off, I have more friends than enemies and when someone posts something about me, no body comes to my rescue. No one else feels the need to defend me or my honor because I walk with honor.(Just trying to give you some insight)

Second, people who have not been jaded do not look for their friends blogs to help defend them. I personally can't name one friend I've helped do blog battles with. LOL!!! Only people you've screwed over have enough energy fuelled by the anger of you getting away with your lies will make exposing you a priority. People don't waist that much time trying to hurt a "good dude"... seriously

Third, why do you feel the need to bring out an expert witness every time you get exposed? Really? Like there just so happens to be a panel of your expert friends monitoring the posts and will follow up after each subject to clear your name. Rotflmao! Pinning 4 guys down in class... Lies lies lies little ray ray...

Thirdly, successful people couldn't care less about who's ass they could kick unless they are extremely insecure and pathetic. I can't wait to hear your next expert witness defend that for you... what are you? A fifth grader? Or a loser?

Fourthly, no one cares how big an ass holes house is or that he drives an suv. Seriously. No one on here has said "oh my gosh ray ray is less of a dip shit because his house and suv make up for his lack of respect for others.

Hey ray ray! I use my real name... But I think you know I won't waist my time or energy on you when I can stand behind the 2nd amendment. You big ass pile of shit. And you are fat! I've seen your profile pics on social media and your father in-laws company. My god! Your freaking face looks like its about to explode! Tell me that's not fat!

Ha ha! Have fun replying to this one ray ray...
Dallas Diva

Lewisville, TX

#1863 Jul 1, 2013
Fat? Are you talking about the same guy here? Ray is SOLID MUSCLE. His arms are as big as my waist, and I mean that literally. Sure he doesn't look like a teenager but women don't like skinny men anyways. I don't know about the rest but I can tell you that you may have the wrong guy. Ray has a damn nice body and he is in great shape and physical condition.
donny lamont

United States

#1864 Aug 17, 2013
he was my roomate in mcf fairbolt,mn. this guy is one of the nicest guys i have ever meet. he would help anyone if they needed it. if you see this post hit me up ray. lamontdonny at gmail
twin cities mn

Minneapolis, MN

#1865 Sep 29, 2013
Stephanie - Dallas wrote:
Okay seriously, are people really bringing up stuff that happened in the early 90's?
Almost 20 years ago? Get over it, people! I have known Ray now for about 7 years, and know pretty much everything there is to know about him. He doesn't hide the fact that he used to take steroids, and raised a lot of hell when he was younger. In fact, he will tell you to your face if you ask him. As far as him being in jail right now? He gets out in just a few months. He turned himself in on a warrant from 1992 for telephone harrassment. I believe in 1992 he was 18 years old. There isn't a person out there, that doesn't have dirty laundry somewhere in their past, and certainly they wouldn't want it aired for the world to see. I have been to Ray's magnificent home, and have experienced first hand his wealth and accomplishment. Ray is one of the most generous people that I have ever known. I have first hand knowledge of numerous gifts of charity presented by him. Furthermore, in my opinion, anyone who sells 5 million copies of a publishing is a great success. It seems to me there are some jealous people out there that surely need to find a life of their own. Ray is a wonderful man, and he himself speaks truthfully about his past issues. He will tell you first hand how things truly were.
he was in jail for felony stalking in 3 counties in mn which he has a doctor friend for him to get out of 1 warrant and couldn't find a way to get out of the other 2 so he ran out of state.
Avid Reader

Elk River, MN

#1866 Dec 5, 2013
So....where's the new book? "Strongerer by the Day"? Or was it "Even More Strong"? Did I miss the debut? Did they fly off the shelf? Make Oprah's Book Club? What about the movie with Matthew McConaughey?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1867 Jan 26, 2014
It has been a while since I checked in on the sociopath, Raymond, engaging in his little man syndrome rants. I traveled with some friends, back to Raymond's "hometown", for their class reunion. The fact that Raymond was NOT their was a relief to most people. He was the butt of many jokes and the MC made it clear, that LumpyStump would not have been welcomed, if he had shown up. Not much "love' for LumpyStump by the people who KNOW his book is a sham, and his lies are pathetic. Raymond is a true sociopath... But it's good for a laugh..
Prometheus

Irving, TX

#1868 Jan 26, 2014
Damn, this fairly insignificant and not particularly intelligent or talented guy has garnered a lot of attention over the past 5 years. Must be a lot of sad, pathetic no-life people on both sides of the argument to spend so much time and energy both bashing and defending him.
BTW, I came across this thread by accident, have no idea who this Lumsford guy is and don't care, but it makes very entertaining reading I must say!
Trojan fan

Argyle, TX

#1869 May 8, 2014
PlatosWisdom wrote:
It has been a while since I checked in on the sociopath, Raymond, engaging in his little man syndrome rants. I traveled with some friends, back to Raymond's "hometown", for their class reunion. The fact that Raymond was NOT their was a relief to most people. He was the butt of many jokes and the MC made it clear, that LumpyStump would not have been welcomed, if he had shown up. Not much "love' for LumpyStump by the people who KNOW his book is a sham, and his lies are pathetic. Raymond is a true sociopath... But it's good for a laugh..
I actually went to school with and grew up with Ray and Bill and your wrong we were all hoping he would have come to our reunion. He was the talk of the night but not in a bad way because we were all hoping to see him. He came back a couple of months ago to visit Genny and his son and the bar was full of people that went to see him. Everyone in town was there and that bar is usually empty. Worthington supports Ray and our classmates do also he has all 400 of us on his Facebook. When he comes to town people flock to see him and that's the truth you can come and see for yourself. If he ran for mayor he would win against anyone even Chad because everyone likes Ray.
I always knew he was nuts

Corpus Christi, TX

#1871 Sep 21, 2014
tay wrote:
<quoted text>does your friend know about his Herpes!
Please send me your contact info I have quite the story I think I just dodged a bullet!
josey

Hurst, TX

#1872 Oct 10, 2014
Slime, joke of a "Man" and disgusting human being. Sick, sick, sick!
Jim

Flower Mound, TX

#1873 Mar 12, 2015
TheTruthWillSetU sAllFree

Addison, TX

#1874 Mar 17, 2015
Here's another one for your reading pleasure.... Not sure I'm allowed to talk about the case.... Yet.... But it will all come out! Not sure how this monster will slither his way out of this one!

http://www.dentonrc.com/local-news/local-news...
CEM

Dallas, TX

#1876 Mar 17, 2015
It's clear many on here have been a victim of Raymond, I urge you to reach out to Denton County and talk to the Criminal investigations department and tell them YOUR STORY. If you have been physical abused, finacially devasted because of his cons, or sexually abused PLEASE LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD. Do not sit in silence or fear anymore, please if we all come together we can keep him locked up. Have the courage to come forward, please! Even if it's been years ago and you wish never to think of him again (I know all I would want is to NEVER Think of this animal again but I can't turn a blind eye), you all know he is a master of minipulation and covering his tracks but there is power in numbers and he has certainly destroyed enough lives by now to PROVE HE IS NOT SAFE TO BE AMOUNG OUR CHILDREN! He not only victimizes and abuses women and children he has done it to men as well! We need everyone!!!!
TheTruthWillSetU sAllFree

United States

#1877 Mar 17, 2015
CEM wrote:
It's clear many on here have been a victim of Raymond, I urge you to reach out to Denton County and talk to the Criminal investigations department and tell them YOUR STORY. If you have been physical abused, finacially devasted because of his cons, or sexually abused PLEASE LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD. Do not sit in silence or fear anymore, please if we all come together we can keep him locked up. Have the courage to come forward, please! Even if it's been years ago and you wish never to think of him again (I know all I would want is to NEVER Think of this animal again but I can't turn a blind eye), you all know he is a master of minipulation and covering his tracks but there is power in numbers and he has certainly destroyed enough lives by now to PROVE HE IS NOT SAFE TO BE AMOUNG OUR CHILDREN! He not only victimizes and abuses women and children he has done it to men as well! We need everyone!!!!
Thank you for posting this!!!! Yes, please please let your voice be heard!! He will continue to do this!! if not for yourself, do it for this poor child whom he took their innocence from! We CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!!!!
SUN

Dallas, TX

#1878 Mar 18, 2015
This man is a monster. He will destroy families, break down, financially devastate, then abuse the women in his life. He has no conscience. He monster who will sexually prey on young women, he needs to be locked up and the key thrown away. He does not know what truth is. Please stop him now. Do not let him get out of jail this time.
Spartan

Dallas, TX

#1879 Mar 18, 2015
I'd say this pretty much settles the on-going debate about Mr. Lumsden's character:

http://www.dentonrc.com/local-news/local-news...
Sparky

Dallas, TX

#1880 Mar 19, 2015
twin cities mn wrote:
<quoted text>
he was in jail for felony stalking in 3 counties in mn which he has a doctor friend for him to get out of 1 warrant and couldn't find a way to get out of the other 2 so he ran out of state.
It's sounds like "Stephanie" is Ray ranting about himself again.
tell truth

Irving, TX

#1881 Mar 19, 2015
A Loyal Fan and Friend wrote:
It's amazing to see how one can attack a truly wonderful person. There aren't many out there who have gone through such a horrific childhood and have survived strong enough to write about it and put it out therefor all the public to read. This takes courage. One can sense the jealousy and pitiful life this person leads to write such vicious comments about this man. He is to be commended, not condemned.
Really? He is sitting in a jail on a million dollar bond for sexually assaulting a child under 14

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBC has teens watch kids to see if they rattle (Jun '08) 16 hr Victoria Dawn Jus... 8
News Sexy shows have consequences (Mar '09) Sat Victoria Dawn Jus... 2
News Dolly Parton's family life subject of TV movie Sat Elsie Layton 1
News Randy Jernigan Releases the Life and Career of ... Fri DanBates 1
News Sara Rue To Co-Star In TV Land Comedy Pilot 'Im... Jul 31 follow the money 2
News Questions Follow Miracle Birth of Octuplets (Feb '09) Jul 30 Litter farts 24
News Www.CoryandTopanga.Com No Longer Exists, Consid... (Aug '07) Jul 28 Amy 47
More from around the web