Ripper Street to return for second se...

Ripper Street to return for second series

There are 6 comments on the IndieLondon story from Jan 29, 2013, titled Ripper Street to return for second series. In it, IndieLondon reports that:

Ripper Street 's first series, which unfolds in London's East End after the hunt for Jack the Ripper was called off in 1889, has averaged 7.1 million viewers, according to ratings analysis that includes seven-day catch-up viewing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IndieLondon.

Since: Apr 07

San Francisco

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Hooray!

May

“I met Matthew!”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Good news for Matthew!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 29, 2013
May wrote:
Good news for Matthew!
And even better for US!
Chelly

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Jan 29, 2013
Fantastic!
Jan Bennett Deland FL

Orlando, FL

#5 Jan 30, 2013
I am so glad and happy for Matthew. He is a great actor and I adore him. Have seen all his show's. I watch RIPPER STREET every SAT. on BBCA IN Deland FL and will continue to watch. I am so happy that there is second season and many more.
GOD BLESS

“Love me some Matthew MacFadyen”

Since: Sep 10

Knoxville

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Jan Bennett Deland FL wrote:
I am so glad and happy for Matthew. He is a great actor and I adore him. Have seen all his show's. I watch RIPPER STREET every SAT. on BBCA IN Deland FL and will continue to watch. I am so happy that there is second season and many more.
GOD BLESS
Nice to see new names/opinions on here, well new for me anyway! and especially people who aren't afraid to type an opinion instead of hitting negative judge-it buttons! I agree Jan, he is a great actor, and i am THRILLED that there is a second season! thanks for posting!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sarah Jessica Parker hints at possible Sex And ... 18 min DO Lord 1
News Sex, Drugs, and Wizards (Jan '16) 4 hr BONDI Indabag 17
News Thomas Gibson Fired from a oeCriminal Mindsa Af... 8 hr Needhotch 2
News Why Did Sharona Bitty Schram Leave Monk the USA... (Mar '08) Sep 23 Philter1982 98
News Author/Actor Raymond E. Lumsden Gets Thumbs Up ... (Mar '09) Sep 22 DNT Mess with TX 1,839
News Police: Student Fatally Stabbed In 'Large Fight... Sep 19 Wlm fkers 2
News NLDS tickets go on sale Monday at 10 a.m. ET Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web