Who's the sexiest Mr Darcy?

Oct 21, 2005 Read more: New Zealand Herald 139
Forget the new Government, Air New Zealand layoffs, Saddam Hussein or bird flu - the big issue of the week may be who makes the sexier Mr Darcy: Colin Firth or Matthew Macfadyen? The new version of Jane ... Read more
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Ellie the insomniac

Caringbah, Australia

#1 Jul 6, 2006
My answer to this article - MATTHEW MACFADYEN!

Ladies....read this article. It is interesting to read some of other peoples opinions on this subject! I think MM wins hands down though!
aPPlause

Phoenix, NY

#2 Jul 6, 2006
Ellie the insomniac wrote:
Ladies....read this article. It is interesting to read some of other peoples opinions on this subject! I think MM wins hands down though!
Ellie, it's too weird. Where is the article link? It seems some threads with postings to articles have their links removed???
aPPlause

Phoenix, NY

#3 Jul 6, 2006
Sorry pls ignore my last posting. I wasn't looking up...B
YCM

AOL

#4 Jul 6, 2006
Of course, I agree with you Kathy. Some people mentioned CF's eyes, but honestly, how can you compare CF's eyes with MM's beautiful, sensual, yummy blue eyes. And don't forget the voice. Even men envy MM's voice. What a silly article; it's obviously Matthew Macfadyen...hello!:)
Ellie the insomniac

Caringbah, Australia

#5 Jul 6, 2006
YCM wrote:
Of course, I agree with you Kathy. Some people mentioned CF's eyes, but honestly, how can you compare CF's eyes with MM's beautiful, sensual, yummy blue eyes. And don't forget the voice. Even men envy MM's voice. What a silly article; it's obviously Matthew Macfadyen...hello!:)
lol.....yes i think MM wins hands down! lol
Jessica

United States

#6 Jul 7, 2006
YCM wrote:
Couldn't have said it better myself!
vladimir petrovich

Temerloh, Malaysia

#7 Jul 7, 2006
definitely he is the one! I totally agree with Ellie!
Kathy SF California

AOL

#8 Jul 7, 2006
I think this thread is cross referenced with the P & P forum...Vladimir, are you on the Matthew Forum, or on the P & P Forum...wondering???

Kathy :)
May

Inverness, UK

#9 Jul 10, 2006
Yes but Ellie, His Firthness is wonderful too, a striding, commanding, moody Darcy. And he has 9 hours of film to make his mark, MM had only 2!
Ellie the insomniac

Melbourne, Australia

#10 Jul 10, 2006
May wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but Ellie, His Firthness is wonderful too, a striding, commanding, moody Darcy. And he has 9 hours of film to make his mark, MM had only 2!
Hello there May! So lovely to see that you're back!!!!

How was your time off? your little holiday?
May

Inverness, UK

#11 Jul 10, 2006
<quoted text>
Hello there May! So lovely to see that you're back!!!!
How was your time off? your little holiday?
Thanks Ellie, had a wonderful week off, the weather was just beautiful, not too hot, just right. Never got the Chatsworth, but I have that in the pipeline. I see all the ladies on the forum's affections and wishes have not changed towards MM! Nothing seems to cool this ardour we have for him, I just don't know what it is.
Ellie the insomniac

Melbourne, Australia

#12 Jul 10, 2006
May wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Ellie, had a wonderful week off, the weather was just beautiful, not too hot, just right. Never got the Chatsworth, but I have that in the pipeline. I see all the ladies on the forum's affections and wishes have not changed towards MM! Nothing seems to cool this ardour we have for him, I just don't know what it is.
lol.....yes we all love MM still.......just contmplating whether or not to put Spooks on because i know that if i do i won't be able to stop writing!!!! lol
Paige the cajun

Wichita, KS

#13 Jul 10, 2006
<quoted text> lol.....yes we all love MM still.......just contmplating whether or not to put Spooks on because i know that if i do i won't be able to stop writing!!!! lol
Hello everyone. Welcome back May! I'm glad you had a pleasent trippp......lol.

I watched the last to episodes of season 2 last night. I just can't believe Zoe and Danny would actually believe Tom would do something like that. Isn't it amazing how quickly people will believe something bad about someone? Well, they made me mad.....lol. Can't wait to get the next 3 episodes.
Ellie the insomniac

Melbourne, Australia

#14 Jul 10, 2006
Paige the cajun wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello everyone. Welcome back May! I'm glad you had a pleasent trippp......lol.
I watched the last to episodes of season 2 last night. I just can't believe Zoe and Danny would actually believe Tom would do something like that. Isn't it amazing how quickly people will believe something bad about someone? Well, they made me mad.....lol. Can't wait to get the next 3 episodes.
Watching "Rumour Has It" with Jennifer Aniston and i saw it at the movies....is rather funny....lol
Paige the cajun

Wichita, KS

#15 Jul 10, 2006
<quoted text>Watching "Rumour Has It" with Jennifer Aniston and i saw it at the movies....is rather funny....lol
I haven't seen that one. It's one I wanted to get. Let me know if it's good. Well, it's 7:30. I better jump in the shower and get ready for work......lol. Talk to you later. Have a great evening.
May

Inverness, UK

#16 Jul 10, 2006
Girls, I saw "The Lakehouse" with Keannu Reeves and Sandra Bullock. Quite nice and romantic if a bit ludicrous.

Nothing like P&P though .
Kathy in CT

Sandy Hook, CT

#17 Jul 10, 2006
May wrote:
Girls, I saw "The Lakehouse" with Keannu Reeves and Sandra Bullock. Quite nice and romantic if a bit ludicrous.
Hi May,
I saw the Lake House 2 weeks ago and it was OK. I like KR and SB but I liked them better together in Speed. This movie is like so many others; nice but not memorable like P&P. I could watch P&P over and over again and never get tired of it. There's no other movie I feel that way about.
Melissa

Chicago, IL

#18 Jul 10, 2006
May wrote:
I want to see that so badly!!!!!!
Ellie the insomniac

Melbourne, Australia

#19 Jul 10, 2006
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to see that so badly!!!!!!
Hello there Melissa!

I really want to watch that one also!!! that would be great!

About to put Spooks first episode on now.....cannot wait!
Melissa

Chicago, IL

#20 Jul 10, 2006
<quoted text>
Hello there Melissa!
I really want to watch that one also!!! that would be great!
About to put Spooks first episode on now.....cannot wait!
RA is in episode 4.....still haven't watched past ep 3 though. When my life calms down I will get back on track with watching that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers January 1... 2 hr Miacanale5 2
News Jon Bon Jovi Will Ponder Alternate Life in New ... 16 hr elise 5
News 'Days Of Our Lives' Spoilers For April 16-17, 2... 22 hr grannyupthehill@y... 1
News An Indian Desperate Housewife? (Nov '06) 23 hr razak meerut 111
News "Duck Dynasty" family debuts musical in Las Vegas Sat Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) Sat kadamson 1,214
News 'Days of Our Lives' Is at Risk for Cancellation... Sat Tammera Tattles 3
More from around the web