Interview with Jonathan Murray, creator of "Bad Girls Club Atlanta' on Oxygen Jan. 15

Jan 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Based on its title, Oxygen's "Bad Girls Club" is one of them. The concept is "Real World" simple: gather seven smack-talking women in their early 20s who typically have anger/respect issues, plant them in a mansion with copious amounts of free liquor and watch the inevitable dust fly.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Every year, you think the girls couldn't possibly get any uglier. But every year, they prove you wrong.
the real Atlanta bgc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Yes indeed ugly as hell...hey why yall didnt get some real Georgia peaches like me self??
Riana smith

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

The creators of bad girls club , they should make a bad girls club for young girls ages 12-14 . And should make it next year in 2014 ... They should also make one where there is a Season where it's all the baddest bad girl from each season only one ! And put them in one house ... So my creation is making a young bad girls club 12-14 and a bad girls where out of each season chose one girl and put them all in one house
Carlos Rivera

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

They need to make a Bad Boys Club like asap. It will be so many ratings and everyone will watch. At least think about it :(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••