Audits of businesses for illegal immi...

Audits of businesses for illegal immigrants rising

There are 41 comments on the WHBF-TV Rock Island story from Dec 23, 2012, titled Audits of businesses for illegal immigrants rising. In it, WHBF-TV Rock Island reports that:

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement reached its highest number yet of companies audited for illegal immigrants on their payrolls this past fiscal year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHBF-TV Rock Island.

juan purveyor of chit

Buffalo, NY

#21 Jan 1, 2013
Juan wrote:
I hope everyone has a successful 2013 and are more tolerant of the poor undocumented who come to this country for a better life.
We will never become "more tolerate" of those who steal, commit crimes, and who undermine the rule of law within our country whether they be legal or not and we especially won't from illegal aliens like you so GFY you illegal alien lowlife.
unreal

Zanesville, IN

#22 Jan 1, 2013
Juan wrote:
I hope everyone has a successful 2013 and are more tolerant of the poor undocumented who come to this country for a better life.
You are being sarcastic, right? I would hope so. Why should we welcome law- breakers?? WHY???
juan is a narcissist

Las Vegas, NV

#23 Jan 1, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I make $14 an hour wiring new homes in the Houston Area. The housing industry has not slowed down at all here. Hundreds of new homes going up on Pearland Parkway, near the University of Houston Clear Lake Campus. Check it out. I been doing this on a 12 man crew for over 15 years, my boss has tried to hire citizens, they want too much pay and long breaks. Many miss work on Fridays and Mondays.
SSDD eh juanita... Who cares about your personal work life. You're about the only poster I've ever seen write so much about one's work life in the history of topix. Seek some help for your NPD. You are in deep need of professional assistance. Well actually committing seppuku would be much preferred for all concerned. GFY you POS.
juan purveyor of chit

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Jan 1, 2013
I want to put a bullet on juan's back.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#25 Jan 1, 2013
Juan wrote:
That's a lie. They used to come here to pick crops. Now they come here to exploit the US. And you know it. We caught 13 year old Prostitutes in Utah two weeks ago in an affluent section Salt LAKE. The also caught their human smugglers as well. We've been fully aware for a very long time, the good old Mexican migrant is dead and gone. Drug traffickers and millions of thieves, cross our border every day to exploit our Country and States.Their will never be a Happy New Year until illegal aliens leave this Country.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#27 Jan 4, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Still Waiting..........
All in time, tick tock.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#28 Jan 5, 2013
juan purveyor of chit wrote:
I want to put a bullet on juan's back.
Talking like this could get you in trouble if your reported.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#29 Jan 5, 2013
juan is a narcissist wrote:
<quoted text>
SSDD eh juanita... Who cares about your personal work life. You're about the only poster I've ever seen write so much about one's work life in the history of topix. Seek some help for your NPD. You are in deep need of professional assistance. Well actually committing seppuku would be much preferred for all concerned. GFY you POS.
Sorry, I don't know all the computer code like SSDD ? Yes I work, I'm proud of my job and the freedom it gives me. I've been doing electrical work for over 15 years and seriously thinking about opening my own business, my boss would not like the compatation.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#30 Jan 5, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>That's a lie. They used to come here to pick crops. Now they come here to exploit the US. And you know it. We caught 13 year old Prostitutes in Utah two weeks ago in an affluent section Salt LAKE. The also caught their human smugglers as well. We've been fully aware for a very long time, the good old Mexican migrant is dead and gone. Drug traffickers and millions of thieves, cross our border every day to exploit our Country and States.Their will never be a Happy New Year until illegal aliens leave this Country.
The majority of undocumented immigrants have nothing to do with drugs. Many of us just want to work and provide for our families just like anyone else.

Immigrants still pick crops, without them a head of lettace would cost you $3.00 a head.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#31 Jan 5, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
All in time, tick tock.
Time is passing you by..........ha !
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#32 Jan 5, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of undocumented immigrants have nothing to do with drugs. Many of us just want to work and provide for our families just like anyone else.
Immigrants still pick crops, without them a head of lettace would cost you $3.00 a head.
BS! The cost of lettuce would go up just a little, but then we wouldn't have to support any anchor babies either.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#33 Jan 5, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Time is passing you by..........ha !
Time passes all of us, it is the only constant.
I do not live in fear of arrest and deportation.
I get a nice monthly military retirement check and I have my own private practice as a Psychiatrist, where I earn more in one hour after taxes than you do slaving away all day. My monthly military retirement after taxes and deductions is even more than you earn in 10 weeks.
Tick tock
Juan

Pearland, TX

#34 Jan 6, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
Time passes all of us, it is the only constant.
I do not live in fear of arrest and deportation.
I get a nice monthly military retirement check and I have my own private practice as a Psychiatrist, where I earn more in one hour after taxes than you do slaving away all day. My monthly military retirement after taxes and deductions is even more than you earn in 10 weeks.
Tick tock
So your admitting your on the government take.........how can you fault someone else.
ima

El Paso, TX

#35 Jan 6, 2013
juan is a la ratza shill wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronnie...juan is writer of pure fiction. Don't believe "anything" he says. His boss the supposed master electrician doesn't show up in any license database in TX. His "informal" company would have to be registered to legally perform work that must be inspected and approved and isn't. He is a nothing more than a stupid troll in to stir up trouble and spout the la ratza party line. Remember 15 years and he still has to have work checked and approved by his boss. If he really was doing what he says he has he'd be behind bars after all the reports that have been made with all the evidence that remains on topix of his illegal activities. He doesn't fear anything because he's just a stupid troll and isn't what he says he is. Ignore the idiot.$14 an hour after all this time? lmfao...
well you know, he isn't about to give us his real name or his boss's....but one of these days he will slip up and hang himself and his boss.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#36 Jan 7, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
So your admitting your on the government take.........how can you fault someone else.
You truely are a buffoon. I am not on the goverment take, that is people on welfare. I receive a retirement check, something you will not ever have. I worked for the goverment for almost 30 years and in exchange I receive a retirement check.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#37 Jan 7, 2013
freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
BS! The cost of lettuce would go up just a little, but then we wouldn't have to support any anchor babies either.
And people wouldn't die every year from disease's caused from feces on our veggies.
ima

El Paso, TX

#38 Jan 8, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU BOSO, military people deserve their retirement benefits...they have done their share for our country SOME HAVE PAID WITH THEIR LIVES and THOSE THAT RETURN ARE still paying taxes on their businesses. You wouldn't be here in MY COUNTRY if it weren't for our military, because were it not for our service men and women THIS COUNTRY MIGHT NOT EXIST!!!! THIS COUNTRY IS HERE BECAUSE OF THEIR BRAVERY not because of cowards like you WHO REFUSE TO STAY AND FIGHT IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR ITS FREEDOM FROM CORRUPTION. YOU MEXICAN MALE COWARDS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR COUNTRY HAVING FALLEN IN THE HANDS OF CARTELS. Why did it ever not occur to you mexican males what all of you TOGETHER could do for your country? instead of running from the country and abandoning it. COWARDS, THAT'S WHAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN MEXICO ARE. And to top it off YOU PAY NO INCOME TAX! yet you feel we need to forgive you're illegal entry and mockery of our laws and just THROW AMNESTY at you!!! you loser.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#39 Jan 27, 2013
El Cid wrote:
<quoted text>
You truely are a buffoon. I am not on the goverment take, that is people on welfare. I receive a retirement check, something you will not ever have. I worked for the goverment for almost 30 years and in exchange I receive a retirement check.
Oh, another government worker milking the system. Government workers are the highest paid, unskilled workforce in the world.
juan is a dipchit

Dallas, TX

#40 Jan 27, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't know all the computer code like SSDD ? Yes I work, I'm proud of my job and the freedom it gives me. I've been doing electrical work for over 15 years and seriously thinking about opening my own business, my boss would not like the compatation.
Any 10 yr old knows what it means...it's NOT a computer term you dipchit. 15 years humping wire and can't pregresso past it. One pathetic individual and waste of air space.
nope to juan the dope

Buffalo, NY

#41 Jan 27, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, another government worker milking the system. Government workers are the highest paid, unskilled workforce in the world.
And you are just another illegal alien milking the system by not paying income taxes on the cash you are paid, a felony and if caught you'd be behind bars. FO juan you worthless POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watch the Wonder Woman Premiere Live Stream 16 hr tom 3
News 'Walking Dead' premiere date; 'Mega Man' movie;... Thu GREGORY 12
News These two 'Gilmore Girls' stars just posted a p... Thu GREG 3
News Whose side are you on? Separate lawyers defend ... Thu GREG 5
News HBO, BBC Drama From 'Happy Valley' Writer Finds... Jul 20 GREG 6
News Drake still getting paid from 'Degrassi' Jul 20 GREG 2
News Thad Luckinbill files for divorce from Amelia H... Jul 20 GREG 14
More from around the web