Supernatural - Jensen Ackles

Supernatural - Jensen Ackles

There are 199 comments on the BuddyTV story from Jan 18, 2007, titled Supernatural - Jensen Ackles. In it, BuddyTV reports that:

Rugged yet undeniably hard to resist, Jensen Ackles makes the most out of his bad-boy character image to capture the hearts of hunk-thirsty viewers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BuddyTV.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
kristinaLUVZjens en

Seymour, CT

#193 May 1, 2010
i have a gmail so what is it??
kristinaLUVZjens en

Seymour, CT

#194 May 1, 2010
i have a gmil so what is it
CastiElle

UK

#195 May 2, 2010
Hi to all of you! I'm another jensen and jared fan like most of you guys! Infact i'm the biggest fan that will ever be born! Boy! R these guys hot or what! I've read a few previous posts, i'd just like to tell you,jensen and jared DO NOT have twitter or facebook. If you want to get to them,google Bodyguard4 J & J. Thats they guy hu speaks for them. Don't get caught with a freak acting as these guys on facebook or twitter. Misha,jim beaver,daneel have twitter. Hope this post was a help. Karen,i read about your tatoo, wow!! I was wrong,im not the biggest fan,you are!! Where did u get it done from? To think you'll have jensen ON you forever!! You have to let the guy know about it! Any way that we can see it too?
Jensen Ackles

Christchurch, UK

#196 May 30, 2010
Stacy Paget wrote:
<quoted text>hi, if it is Jensen Ackles I really want your msn adress because I know I am your number 1 fan and I have not missed a single episode of Supernatural, please reply to [email protected]
Sorry Stacy, I can't give out personal information like that!
You're my biggest fan but sorry if I let you down x
Keren Thompson

UK

#197 Jun 27, 2010
just to let you know my tattoo of jensen ackles is done and i have is name on to there on my chest can you let him know please xxxx
Kim

Köln, Germany

#198 Oct 13, 2010
Jensen ist der Geilste
ich würde ihn so gern mal richtig knalln
stimmt diese e-mail vom ihm Jensen [email protected]?
ich will mal mit ihm schreiben

Jensen du geile sau I Love you & deinen überaus
Geilen body ....
Rayna

Bremerton, WA

#199 Apr 9, 2011
hey i'm interested in your email invitation may i? i just want to ask him permission to draw a picture of him and send it to him.
if i can have it email me at [email protected]
thanks
Mary

Yucaipa, CA

#200 May 31, 2011
Marnie wrote:
I'm sure you would have alot more comments if you could access the article.
I'm sorry to say that no one knows Jensen Ackles email address, except his family or close friends.
Mary

Yucaipa, CA

#201 May 31, 2011
kristinaLUVZjensen wrote:
i have a gmail so what is it??
They are both married men.
Miami Khalid 87

UK

#202 Aug 27, 2011
I really want his E-mail so bad :(... Please give it to me :'(!!!!!!!
maicon alexandre

Cotia, Brazil

#203 Sep 4, 2011
Hello Jensen Ackles'm too a fan of Brazil and I speak, I really want to know you and do not miss a single chapter in the series Supernatural, I love you and supernatural is my favorite series, my name is Maicon and you marked my childhood, I hope to see you one day ahead forward, my number is 01147828450 I hope never esquesça me because I will remember you forever bye.
Ducky

Bel Air, MD

#204 Sep 27, 2011
whoever has his email should send it to me at [email protected] PLEASE
samantha

Mumbai, India

#206 Jul 20, 2012
My friend luvs jensen.I want his mail and phone no.to keep her happy
Really!

Charleston, WV

#207 Jul 20, 2012
Jenson and Jared are hot! I love the Supernatural series. Very awesome actors! I love when you see the extras after a show. One of my faves is when Jenson is singing a Survivor song in his car. SWEET!
merrill

Salt Lake City, UT

#208 Dec 8, 2012
I am a fan of Mr. Ackles, Supernatural is a great show for someone who is very talented with the right mix of humor and qualities of a good person. I am looking for a way to contact Mr. Ackles personally because I am a creator and I am creating a dark superhero in his image and taste like the show battling creatures. I would like to contact him to propose this new idea and pitch to him and maybe work out a deal and share owner and to play the main lead part. I haven't made a film before, not known but this is the major chance to make a character for him and for fans to see him in a new role. If you could, I would need his real email address or have him contact me personally. Its a work in progress but most is done. Email is [email protected]
merrill Las Vegas NV

Salt Lake City, UT

#209 Dec 8, 2012
this is Merrill again and just wanted to correct something on here. I am not in VA I will be living in Las Vegas, NV. I cannot change this so I want to be sure its correct. The story is mostly written down, some art and designs on paper, storylines and villains and would love to talk to or meet Mr. Ackles to discuss this proposition more and as a business deal.
Rocky

United States

#210 Jan 27, 2013
I'm a big fan of "Supernatural" and a fan of most paranormal shows on TV. "Supernatural" is one of the more intelligent and well-written shows out there. And the actors are pretty cool. I got hooked on it a few years ago when I began college (it had been on air a few years already) and still love it. Right now, we have an R.A. in our dorm that is a dead-ringer for Mr. Ackles!

Mobile, AL

#212 Jan 28, 2013
I so don't like this show. It started out okay and all. Then it went all left field on me and I got totally lost.
kitkat

Charlottesville, VA

#214 Jan 10, 2014
I want jensen ackles real email. I really need to send him an email and fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John Alderson, 90; Character Actor Played Weste... (Aug '06) Sat Lindsay 15
News California lawmaker resigns after bathroom sex ... Dec 9 ME TOO 1
News Sex, Drugs, and Wizards (Jan '16) Dec 7 1xxb3nxx1 23
News Popular TV Series Shoots in Murray County Dec 6 Wassdoing 12
News Has 'Thor' cast its Loki? (May '09) Dec 4 John Hiddelditch 3
News Calvin Harris Appears In 'Entourage' Movie Trailer (Dec '14) Dec 4 Jim Shoe 4
News Kim Kardashian West calls in the 'Dog Whisperer' Dec 4 WORD 1
More from around the web