ASA: Weekly Adjudications Published

ASA: Weekly Adjudications Published

There are 1 comment on the WireNews+Co story from Oct 31, 2012, titled ASA: Weekly Adjudications Published. In it, WireNews+Co reports that:

A transparent record of the ASA policy for consumers, media, government, industry and society at large on what is and isn't acceptable in advertising ASA adjudications provide important guidance to advertisers on how the Advertising Codes are to be interpreted.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WireNews+Co.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Same thing about Babyjabs, only this one goes into greater detail. I'm sure we'll see yet another re-wording of the content and another violation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 Dead After Car Slams Into Tree In Fullerton 48 min davy 4
News Author/Actor Raymond E. Lumsden Gets Thumbs Up ... (Mar '09) 4 hr Dustin R 1,847
News Amazon will start collecting sales tax nationwi... 9 hr DeadThread 1
News As a CHiPsa movie opens, real CHP officers answ... Sat Pasquali 1
News Courtney Love Will Star in a Lifetime Menendez ... Mar 23 Texxy 1
News 'I've been living a lie for so long': Morbidly ... (May '16) Mar 22 Texxy 2
News One Power Ranger is LGBTQ and another is autist... Mar 21 Larry Craig s WC ... 1
More from around the web