Republicans lying low for Obama inauguration

Jan 19, 2013 Full story: WAFF-TV Huntsville 22

With hundreds of thousands of Democrats traveling to nation's capital for President Barack Obama's swearing-in ceremonies, Republicans and supporters of last fall's GOP presidential candidate, Mitt Romney, are leaving town for sunny vacation destinations and company conferences or staying indoors and avoiding the crowds.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#21 Jan 20, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
American Hostages are trapped in Afghanistan. Barack Benghazi is going to have a big party again like the day after he killed Chris Stevens.. I bet Beyonce will be there too.
There is something wrong with the ACORN.
There is something wrong with any constitutional amendment that allows you to speak.
Dr_Fine

Morrow, GA

#22 Jan 20, 2013
America has a cancer that cannot be cured. White Hatred.

So, the people of color should not waste their time, energy and precious lives being concerned about those infected. The only cure for them will be death. Slow, agonizing and alone will they depart this earth. Heaven won't receive them because they carry Hell within.

Let us all then pray for the advancement of the planet now, and in their absence. While they are still fighting lost causes, we will embrace today with vigor, love, determination in pursuit of the peace we all deserve.

Amen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
randy-travis 44 min sdyghs 1
Bill Cosby's Daughter Says Her Dad Is a Real-Li... 56 min bud 2
Three DVD set for November 4 release, start wit... 5 hr William 1
Today's Birthdays 18 hr FRankDG300 1
Police: Fernley mother stabbed sleeping son (Nov '10) Fri truthmongerdotinfo 8
Stephen Collins Describes 'Unthinkably Wrong' E... Fri WTF 1
Op-ed: My Lesbian Moms Saved My Life Dec 18 chris hanson 5
More from around the web