Spiteful Co Workers
Kathy

Lancaster, SC

#1 Jan 17, 2010
I have a co worker on another shift who is truly indispensible, meaning friends with employer, he's not going anywhere, maybe a tap on the hand,
he keeps stuff going, recently he stayed on another co workers back to the point she no longer works here, then he makes the comment "one down"
recently, we have to relieve each other after 12 hr shifts, by the a m hours we're ready to go home, I have always been an ontime person, we had a supervisor on his shift filling in for the person no longer there, while this person is on his shift, he always came in on time, but that the supervisor is not on the shift anymore, he can't seem to find a way to make it in work on time, so when i come in at 5:20 pm, I expect to get relieved at 5:20 am, of course he waits until right at 5:30 to get there. I try not to get in the middle of the spite stuff, but this is annoying, I have tryed coming in later but that doesn't faze him, its truly a lack of courtesy on their part, how can i tactfully get this situation resolved, I know 10 minutes doesn't seem like a long time, but at 5:20 in the morning, it seems like forever..thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dr. Phil Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Phil Family -- The Trouble with Alexandra (May '10) Jul 16 Enkida 2,491
Drug addicted twins (May '15) Apr '16 momo3 6
Dr. Phil Family Update 2012 Katherine's Lie! ... (Jan '12) Mar '16 joaniepony 42
News 'Dr. Phil' airs secret Jared Fogle recordings (Nov '15) Nov '15 This is Silly 1
Robin (Aug '15) Aug '15 Vanna 1
News Who was Roger King? (Feb '08) May '15 Diana 39
News Mother: Casey Anthony's Acquittal A Sign From God (Sep '11) Apr '15 Waffle_Caasi 47
More from around the web