Dr. 90210's Jason Diamond Welcomes So...

Dr. 90210's Jason Diamond Welcomes Son Jake

There are 2 comments on the Celebrity Babies story from Sep 30, 2008, titled Dr. 90210's Jason Diamond Welcomes Son Jake. In it, Celebrity Babies reports that:

Sign up to get cute photos, exclusive giveaways, special offers and more! Sign Up you said it " Thank you Jennifer for looking like a "real" mom and not a "back into shape 3 hours postpartum" mom! Seeing ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Babies.

Henrietta Spend

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 Oct 11, 2008
The doc.doc Diamonds had such a big beautiful baby. It was so cool to see doctor Diamond being in the delivery room with his wife and not throwing down beers with his buddies. I think he's one of the good guys.
I can't wait to see what that baby is going to look like and what kind of dad the doc is going to be. He is such an amazing surgeon surely he can figure out fatherhood.
sheyla preston

Redmond, WA

#2 Oct 16, 2008
Hi I am from san juan puerto rico I want you to know that I an a big fan of yours I hop one day to get a tumy tuck frome you
Well hop you like being a father it is a lot of hard work but it is worth it. God bless you and your fam.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dr 90210 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In Touch Weekly profiles Robert "Dr. 90210" Rey... (Oct '08) Jan '13 From florida with... 16
More from around the web