Actor Neil Patrick Harris Says He Is ...

Actor Neil Patrick Harris Says He Is Gay: SouthFlorida.com

There are 36 comments on the SouthFlorida.com story from Nov 4, 2006, titled Actor Neil Patrick Harris Says He Is Gay: SouthFlorida.com. In it, SouthFlorida.com reports that:

Neil Patrick Harris is gay and wants to quell any rumors to the contrary. " am quite proud to say that I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest," Harris tells People magazine's Web site.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthFlorida.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Proud Gringo

New Orleans, LA

#21 Nov 4, 2006
Doogie say it is not so!
amen

Boynton Beach, FL

#22 Nov 4, 2006
investigate that pompus blowhard ass o'reilly. hopefully it will be discovered that he got info illegaly and will be prosecuted. i have a nice wish which will probably never come true. look how that blubber mouth rush lambaugh got away w/ his drug taking scam--these guys never get what u or i would get if we were caught doing illegal things.
Dark Justice

United States

#23 Nov 4, 2006
Like this was a real surprise! I always thought ole Doogie Houser was a twink.

However, I have to ask, "So what?" I think its a waste of time to ask or to tell.
anonymous

AOL

#25 Nov 4, 2006
You could look at him and tell he was gay. Maybe he should hook up with Lance Bass.
Will

United States

#26 Nov 4, 2006
amen wrote:
investigate that pompus blowhard ass o'reilly. hopefully it will be discovered that he got info illegaly and will be prosecuted. i have a nice wish which will probably never come true. look how that blubber mouth rush lambaugh got away w/ his drug taking scam--these guys never get what u or i would get if we were caught doing illegal things.
Yes,you and I would be under the jail,
followed by years of probation for
Rush's Dr. shopping.My question is....
what the hell did he do with THOUSANDS
of Oxy's?????
Aussie Lee

Melbourne, Australia

#27 Nov 4, 2006
This is what I call a role model!
Neil Patrick Harris is a talented, hard-working and genuinely sweet man who is deservedly proud of the way he lives his life. Whilst I consider it a terrific shame that individuals are still being pressured into revealind details of their private lives, the graceful way that Neil made his open and unapologetic declaration of his contentment as a gay man will undoubtably help many people struggling with their sexuality to feel a bit more at peace with themselves and, hopefully, might encourage others to be a little more open-minded in the process.
What you did took courage and I, for one, am immensely proud of you!
djb

Miami, FL

#29 Nov 4, 2006
Being a Republican is not about supporting the far Christian Right. The original core beliefs of the Republican Party have to do with small government and state rights. To ask someone why they are a Republican when they do not support the far Christian Right means that you do not recognize what the Republican Party original goals were. Besides, just because you are registered for one party or the other, does not mean you just rubber stamp everyone with your party’s initial when you vote. Unless you’re an idiot.
thebighawk

Hollywood, FL

#30 Nov 5, 2006
Why is it a MAN is in charge of opposing abortion? If he wants to do something good, go adopt a baby. Fools, with too much time on their hands.
woody hayes

San Antonio, TX

#31 Nov 5, 2006
Will wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,you and I would be under the jail,
followed by years of probation for
Rush's Dr. shopping.My question is....
what the hell did he do with THOUSANDS
of Oxy's?????
have you seen the size of him?
woody hayes

San Antonio, TX

#32 Nov 5, 2006
djb wrote:
Being a Republican is not about supporting the far Christian Right. The original core beliefs of the Republican Party have to do with small government and state rights. To ask someone why they are a Republican when they do not support the far Christian Right means that you do not recognize what the Republican Party original goals were. Besides, just because you are registered for one party or the other, does not mean you just rubber stamp everyone with your party’s initial when you vote. Unless you’re an idiot.
thank you. i couldn't get it across to the other poster and i gave up on trying to make it.
observer

Lake Worth, FL

#33 Nov 5, 2006
Dark Justice wrote:
Like this was a real surprise! I always thought ole Doogie Houser was a twink.
However, I have to ask, "So what?" I think its a waste of time to ask or to tell.
Oh! Doogie!? OK. Now I know who he is.
Tom Haile

Las Vegas, NV

#34 Nov 5, 2006
You had me until you started the political crap.
The Repugnants call anyone that disagrees with them unAmerican. You coming from Texas (the most unAmerican state in the union) can only be one thing. A George Bush lover and couldn't recognize the truth if it bit you.
woody hayes wrote:
<quoted text>
just because i have no interest in a person's sex life, that makes me a homophobe? i don't want to hear about anyone's sex life because it's none of my concern.
the hillbilly who gives oral to his girlfriend or the professional who gets a lunch time quickie no more interests me than this guy's preferences.
if you're gay, who gives a fcuk! if you like cunnilingus, analingus, bdsm or whatever blows your skirt up, tell me, sir, why the fcuk do i need to know about it?
and your name calling only leads me to believe you MUST be a democrat. because when all else fails, label someone in a category because you have no counterpoint to a legitimate statement.
observer

Lake Worth, FL

#35 Nov 5, 2006
djb wrote:
Are you in Broward County? They rubber stamp anyone or anything democrat. Super well known fact one has to be a labeled democrat. That is the criteria People have changed parties to get elected. The one most disturbing is Markham the property appraiser for how long? 35 years? Had to switch parties after 35 years or risk not being re-elected. Now THAT is scary! Same dude for all those years in the same office and he was a republican label. They vote party lines here. Have to research and dig deep to figure out who to vote for. They simply just vote in a democrat for the most part.
woody hayes

San Antonio, TX

#36 Nov 5, 2006
Tom Haile wrote:
You had me until you started the political crap.
The Repugnants call anyone that disagrees with them unAmerican. You coming from Texas (the most unAmerican state in the union) can only be one thing. A George Bush lover and couldn't recognize the truth if it bit you.
<quoted text>
i call them as i see them. i lived in hollywood for 40 years via new york just like everyone my age down there. been here a hot 9 months for work.
you must have been too fcuking stupid to have read my other posts after that one.
just me

United States

#37 Nov 5, 2006
Regardless of who he chooses to sleep with, he really does a great job of portraying Barney on "how I met your mother". I didn't care for him on Doogie, but hey...he has grown on me and I could care less that he is gay. I will still laugh when he talks like the pig he portrays on tv. although, I do wonder what Will from "big brother" thinks, I mean he looooved NPH. Don't you remember how he looooved him? Perhaps he will be the next to come out.
Kim

Philadelphia, PA

#38 Nov 5, 2006
I don't really care one way or another; but I'm not shocked that he is gay. I guess we are just getting more tolerant of this life style.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doogie Howser, M.D. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Emmy host Neil Patrick Harris is... (Sep '13) Nov '13 TheAfroHedgehog 3
News Broadway to celebrate its best at Tonys (Jun '12) Jun '12 short trus micro bus 1
The Basic Theme of the House MD (Aug '11) Aug '11 starstar1 1
News Neil Patrick Harris' new 'Rent' role: director (Aug '10) Aug '10 triple6vamp 2
News Neil Patrick Harris and Segourney Weaver (Praye... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Imprtnrd 3
News First the Tonys, Now the Emmys for Neil Patrick... (Jul '09) Jul '09 stewy_lewis 2
News Neil Patrick Harris gets ready as Tony host (Jun '09) Jun '09 LI_Mom 1
More from around the web