Neil Patrick Harris Says He Is Gay

Neil Patrick Harris Says He Is Gay

There are 37 comments on the The Associated Press story from Nov 3, 2006, titled Neil Patrick Harris Says He Is Gay . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Neil Patrick Harris is gay and wants to quell any rumors to the contrary. ' am quite proud to say that I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest,' Harris tells People magazine's Web site.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ROB MASPETH

Jamaica, NY

#24 Nov 5, 2006
TOJohnson wrote:
I must admit, it shocked me to read that about Doogie Howser! I guess it's a natural impulse when you find out that a T.V. character that you are familiar with, comes out with news like that. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it is a shock no less. I hope he didn't ruin the future of his show though. It'll be hard to watch him as a straight guy now. Whatever happened to Vinnie ??
he`s marrying doogie.
tommy

Mount Laurel, NJ

#25 Nov 7, 2006
annie wrote:
will he looks gay to me
god what an ignorant comment.......
Tennessee Vol

Tallahassee, FL

#26 Nov 8, 2006
Lennie wrote:
Its wonderful that Patrick Harris is GAY and proude of it. It makes me proude to say I am GAY and love being GAY. You don't know what your missing until you make love to any other man. Len.
That is just gross and maybe you don't know what you are missing until you make love to a woman!
TOJohnson

Norfolk, VA

#27 Nov 9, 2006
annie wrote:
will he looks gay to me
It's his haircut!! He has that Dick Sargent(Darren Stevens look)!!
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#28 Nov 10, 2006
Note to Tennesse Vol about having sex with a woman...Um..Do you know what gay means?
Kobe

Montebello, CA

#29 Nov 11, 2006
THEAprof wrote:
Well, how many television series have YOU starred in? In how many Broadway shows have YOU performed? How many Golden Globe nominations have YOU received?
Mr. Harris was responding to rumors already circulating in entertainment publications. Obviously, enough people cared that it prompted published inquiries.
I say bravo to Mr. Harris for his act of courage.
<quoted text>
Psssh. I bet you he can't dunk. Now what?
Kobe

Montebello, CA

#30 Nov 11, 2006
Lennie wrote:
Its wonderful that Patrick Harris is GAY and proude of it. It makes me proude to say I am GAY and love being GAY. You don't know what your missing until you make love to any other man. Len.
Penis' are boring. Trust me I have one.
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#31 Nov 11, 2006
Kobe wrote:
<quoted text>
Penis' are boring. Trust me I have one.
I have breasts. And I think theyr'e boring. Does that make you silly for being heterosexual?
mattie belle

Miami, FL

#32 Nov 11, 2006
Who?
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#33 Nov 11, 2006
Kobe.
james

Aurora, CO

#34 Nov 11, 2006
Good for him, im glad he came out! I thought my gaydar was correct when I met him in Santa Cruz in the early 90's.
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#35 Nov 11, 2006
james wrote:
Good for him, im glad he came out! I thought my gaydar was correct when I met him in Santa Cruz in the early 90's.
What was he like?
Angel V

Ooltewah, TN

#36 Nov 11, 2006
Did anybody see Harris in Harold And Kumar Go To Whitecastle? The guy has a great sence of humor about himself!
ha ha

United States

#37 Nov 17, 2006
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Im interested in knowing exactly how a "GAY PERSON LOOKS" Im a 40yr old "GAY" man. and when I meet new people, who I guess are "STRAIGHT" for how they look to me. When I tell them that I am gay,they are always shocked because as the say "YOU DONT LOOK GAY TO ME!" I, only hope that you DO NOT have children. because I think you would not be a supportive or positive roll model for them...
... come on joe i seen you before, you look pretty gay to me..
ha ha

United States

#38 Nov 17, 2006
tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
god what an ignorant comment.......
.....well tommy u sound gay to me.....
Dustin L -Laugh Dimbrlk

Revelstoke, Canada

#39 Dec 29, 2007
When did this happen?
mike

Montréal, Canada

#40 Feb 24, 2008
i think it's kool what he did, instead of the media making a circus out of the whole gay thing, he just came out and say it...kool ma bro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doogie Howser, M.D. Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Emmy host Neil Patrick Harris is... (Sep '13) Nov '13 TheAfroHedgehog 3
News Broadway to celebrate its best at Tonys (Jun '12) Jun '12 short trus micro bus 1
The Basic Theme of the House MD (Aug '11) Aug '11 starstar1 1
News Neil Patrick Harris' new 'Rent' role: director (Aug '10) Aug '10 triple6vamp 2
News Neil Patrick Harris and Segourney Weaver (Praye... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Imprtnrd 3
News First the Tonys, Now the Emmys for Neil Patrick... (Jul '09) Jul '09 stewy_lewis 2
News Neil Patrick Harris gets ready as Tony host (Jun '09) Jun '09 LI_Mom 1
More from around the web