Mother and Monster, Kimberly Dawn Trenor

Mother and Monster, Kimberly Dawn Trenor

Nonya

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2007
What a piece of sh%t. I think the death penalty is too light a sentence (predicting she will get it). Let the woman live the rest of her days in prison, getting what she deserves from the other inmates "jailhouse justice ". And now I learn she is pregnant again! Although Step-dad was apparently the instigator of this brutality (according to Kim of course), this woman, this monster, had a duty to protect her daughter.
Nonya

United States

#2 Nov 30, 2007
sorry, Mother/Monster went into wrong forum.........
DOG RAWKS BRING HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Fred

Mentor, OH

#3 Dec 11, 2008
My wife and I knew Kimberly since she was a little girl. This is a result of being taunted by Riley Ann's birth father to the point of having to run to Texas to save her own life from an abuser.

Unfortunately, she ran from a case of statutory RAPE at the hands of Robert Sawyer to another monster in Royce Zeigler. Riley was named after my wife Ann and we love her both.

If it wasn't for her so called family life up here in Ohio. Abusive father and then the rape that she suffered from Rob, she never would have gone to Texas to begin with.
Shiala

Saint Petersburg, FL

#4 Jan 9, 2009
We all know that countless numbers of young women and mothers in the US have endured horrific abuse from any number of abusers (usually family members including spouses and boyfriends) BUT they do not go on to STAND BY while their 2 year old is whipped with leather belts, thrown against a wall--I cant even go on writing about what they did to that baby girl. And then to keep silent and hide your daughter's body after violently murdering her. Kimberly is getting off easy. She deserves to spend the rest of her life without any type of comfort, and deserves to die the most excrutiating death possible. And that pig of a boyfriend too. I'd have no problem pulling the switch.
christophers mother

Littleton, CO

#5 Jan 10, 2009
is this about the dog forum
Just stopping by

Cave Spring, GA

#6 Jan 10, 2009
In post #2 she said it went into the wrong forum.
Angela11

United States

#7 Jan 23, 2009
Fred wrote:
My wife and I knew Kimberly since she was a little girl. This is a result of being taunted by Riley Ann's birth father to the point of having to run to Texas to save her own life from an abuser.
Unfortunately, she ran from a case of statutory RAPE at the hands of Robert Sawyer to another monster in Royce Zeigler. Riley was named after my wife Ann and we love her both.
If it wasn't for her so called family life up here in Ohio. Abusive father and then the rape that she suffered from Rob, she never would have gone to Texas to begin with.
Fred, at any time while living in Ohio, little Miss Kim could have got a job, moved out into her own apartment with the child. Also, Kim could have moved out in TX, if she felt the child was in harm's way. She chose the easy way. Dogs defend their puppies, they would defend to the death. She is way below the ladder from a dog.
laurie

Fairfax, VA

#8 Jan 28, 2009
Fred- you have got to be kidding me? This girl sounds like she is a magnet for evilness. it was HER responsibility to make sure that beautiful little girl was safe. children don't ask to be brought into this world. There is and never ever will be a reason to treat a child like that. They trust us! She trusted her! That Bitch it's makes me sick to think what they did. They both deserve to burn in hell! And statuatory rape? the bitch sounds like she was off her rocker to begin with. they should have taken the child from both the mother and father and she would still be alive! How dare you even try to rationalize what she did.
Fred wrote:
resa

Georgetown, TX

#9 Jan 31, 2009
i agree with i hope the majority-how dare ANYONE try to justify what happened to that baby girl? There is NO justification-mom is at fault for bringing HIM home and twice guilty for ALLOWING the abuse to happen...FRY B**CH FRY!!!!!
Beverly

Washington, DC

#10 Feb 9, 2009
I agree with everyone else --Kimberly Kimberly Kimberly--I get tired of hearing 'it's all about Kim'---She was no Mother --& she deserves the worst death possible--However I'd like to know what is the story with her parents --we hear nothing about them ?? Why did she live with Riley's Grandmother ?? & the parents of "Hog Royce Clyde Ziegler" & I do mean hog --his Mother admitted seeing bruises on her butt --why didn't she do something about it ?? She should also be held accountable or are all these 'people' crazy ?? & what is her (Kim) story ?? Family life --etc..I read somewhere that she (Kim) didn't like 'confrontation'--a friend of her's wrote that ---so she'd rather kill her kid instead of fighting for her ?? What a web we weave...?? Why didn't she give the child to someone ?? & the kid she had with Royce --I heard she gave up her parental rights --how can you give up those rights when you never had them to begin with ...& that kid is being taken care of by her family in Tx ...I wonder what they think ?? How could she not show any emotion for what she did ?? Did they have her 'drugged' during the trial or is she just 'cold & empty'??
There are so many people (myself included) who would have taken her as their own & given her a great life...Somewhere this has to stop --killing children is not what God intended...
Heartbroken in CA

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Aug 9, 2009
There is no justice for this baby girl, because her monster of a mother lives. I do not think being in prison for a lifetime will have the desired affect on Trenor. She clearly values her own life more than her daughter's. As adults and especially mothers and fathers we need to be 100% accountable for our children's welfare. Saying that Trenor had no option but to go the route she did is absurd. If this effects any of you as much as it does me, please get involved in your community. Do as much as you can locally to prevent child abuse, because somewhere right now a child is going through something terribly similar to what little Riley Ann did. A good program to look into is CASA. The website is http://www.nationalcasa.org/VolunteerInquiry/... .
Helen UK

Slough, UK

#13 Jul 24, 2012
Fred wrote:
I get where you're coming from Fred, sounds like Riley would have been in danger if she had stayed too. I also get that you are not trying to rationalise the murder, you are just explaining why Kim had to leave. What idiot wrote, "Why didn't she leave and get a job", oh right, that easy with a baby in tow!!!!!!!!!!
Bronwin

South Africa

#14 Jul 25, 2013
What utter rubbish I too know woman who have been abused and they have not killed their children. Stop making excuses for the woman pity she did not get the death penalty.
SSH

Slough, UK

#15 Jun 21, 2015
How can any one justify what she did to that poor little girl. Abused by Riley's birth father or not, there is NO justification for abusing your child to death. I have a friend who was abused by her child's father and she never laid a finger on her children.
She is a sick twisted monster and deserves to die, I hope there are people in her prison who put her through exactly what she put that poor 2 year old girl through.
How the hell can a mother who carried that little girl for 9 months and gave birth to her not instantly leave someone who would lay a finger on her.
Totally agree with Nonya and she does not deserve to ever have freedom again.

Since: Jan 16

Location hidden

#16 Jan 31, 2016
Can we keep this forum about Dog the bounty hunter? Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dog the Bounty Hunter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lonnie king the bounty hunter from michigan (Mar '12) Jan 5 Leroy dundee brown 11
Anyone met Dog or went to Da Kine Bonds? (Sep '06) Nov '17 Kelley 421
What is the update on nephew Justin Bihag's acc... (Jun '07) Nov '17 Moma3 115
Beths breasts (Apr '11) Oct '17 Steinjames 10
Beth Chapman screaming vulgar racial slurs at a... (Dec '10) Sep '17 Scrilla master 131
Does leland bounty hunt on his own? (Jun '07) Aug '17 Canovictoria 22
News Dog the Bounty Hunter's Daughter Lyssa Chapman ... (Jan '12) Jul '17 District 1 66
More from around the web