Did the kids get fired?
The Real Slim Shady

Honolulu, HI

#1 Feb 5, 2010
I read on a fan page that the kids got fired from the show. Any real news or is this just BS as usual from that site? I live in Honolulu and think I would have heard by now.
The Real Slim Shady

Honolulu, HI

#2 Feb 5, 2010
From the Dogsupporter website:

"Season 7. Do Not Expect To See Duane Lee and Leland Chapman Back

Posted by dogsupporter on February 5, 2010

Douglas and myself will be monitoring the office next week. Our contact from a local paper, will monitor activity at the Chapman house for production. We will report on comings/goings from both locations next week. Our stay on the Islands has been extended. We will leave no stone unturned. Our contacts ALL agree that Leland and Duane Lee are allegedly being fired because of a dispute over their new clothing company,“Chapbros” Dog and Beth Smith have not endorsed the new venture. Beth Smith went as far as to disassociate herself and her husband. Chapbros must be viewed as competition to the passe’ clothing sold at the Official “Dog” store. The two sons sell and design a clothing line for the young and hip, The Dog store features Tshirts that emanate from a 1980s Wham concert. Educated guesses are that there is a power play occuring in the Dog world. We believe both sons will be fired if “Chapbros:” continues in it’s current form. Internet fans are now aware that the Chapman brothers will be fired and believe that their step”mom” is allegedly holding the broom, that will sweep them from the show. There will be major repercussions from the show and the image that Dog Chapman allegedly seems to promote, as the Bounty Hunting Walton family. Farcical This will be the final nail in the coffin of an older show. How do you keep up a joyous family mirage when you fire both sons ? Big egos/fame = terrible combination. Aloha from Oahu"

“A caffuffle at the hostel”

Since: Feb 08

Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK

#3 Feb 9, 2010
No, the fans are not aware that they are fired, its all been rumours mainly from the Dogsupporter website. If she was a supporter she would not be bad mouthing certain members of the family.
Chapman Supporter

Louisville, KY

#4 Feb 9, 2010
What is sad is you are bashing DogSupporter site. They are posting the obvious. If you followed the chapman boys anywhere such as twitter, facebook or myspace you would figure out the rumors are true. Leland's friend tweeted point blank that Leland has been fired. They posted their new address as Colorado Springs. When asked if they were both moving to Colorado the Chapbros twitter simply replied "LELAND". No one truely know exaclty what went down but neither boy atteneded the frist day filming for season 7.
mj2fedup wrote:
No, the fans are not aware that they are fired, its all been rumours mainly from the Dogsupporter website. If she was a supporter she would not be bad mouthing certain members of the family.
The Real Slim Shady

Honolulu, HI

#5 Feb 9, 2010
I saw the Facebook page where they say they will not confirm nor deny the rumor. I not true, why NOT deny it? Maybe they're going to sue Dogsupporter? I saw that their address is now a post office box Colorado. Woe is all us island girls who will be missing out on Leland at the beach!!!
CRAZY WOLF

Mountain Home A F B, ID

#6 Feb 9, 2010
Well if this is true then I know that myself as well as my family will no longer be watching the show.
The Real Slim Shady

United States

#7 Feb 9, 2010
I agree, MJ2fedup. If they were real fans they wouldn't be spreading rumours.
HeatherLCameron

Coaldale, Canada

#8 Feb 19, 2010
Okay, that rumor is FALSE and I have proof, which can be found HERE on their official MySpace page:
Duane Lee And Leland Chapman Announcement. We are closing the store March 12th at 11:59 PM (5:AM EST). We are too busy hunting and working bail to run the store properly at this time. We
Posted at 2:20 16 Feb Duane Lee And Leland Chapman We have not left, nor did we ever quit. We are working today
Posted at 20:39 12 Feb
Take my advice. Ignore the TROLLS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dog the Bounty Hunter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the update on nephew Justin Bihag's acc... (Jun '07) Thu TLAtad 113
News Dog the Bounty Hunter's Daughter Lyssa Chapman ... (Jan '12) Apr 21 Rihanna 63
He is a joke (Apr '12) Mar '17 Wolfman 10
Beth Chapman screaming vulgar racial slurs at a... (Dec '10) Feb '17 cwt72 121
Anyone met Dog or went to Da Kine Bonds? (Sep '06) Dec '16 Kelly Jo 417
What certifications and licenses does Dog the B... (Jun '09) Jun '16 Faylinn 14
Where Dog Can Legally Make a Bail Enforcement A... (Feb '07) Jun '16 Faylinn 15
More from around the web