Baby Lyssas Wedding
JUST SOMEONE

Overland Park, KS

#1 Feb 26, 2009
Hi everyone: I got a few questions hope some can answer them:

Is there pictures out there anywhere of the wedding: If so please post link

Does anyone know if Big Lyssa was there and yes I know about what was wrote on Baby Lyssas my space about her thought it may have changed.

What family members was there.

Yes DOG looked DAMN good........

What do we as fans or non fans think of the whole thing.

I think it was a beautiful wedding and Baby Lyssa looks happy. I wish her the best. Her and BO

“A caffuffle at the hostel”

Since: Feb 08

Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK

#2 Feb 27, 2009
i have pics on my website http://lelandchapmanpics.tripod.com
what i could get anyway. as far as i know, from looking at the pics who were attending was DL, his current squeeze, Leland, no squeeze, Dog, of course, Beth, Wesley Chapman and what i beleiv was his wife, but she's changed her hair a lot since i saw her at the 100th party, i mean a lot, or she is a new squeeze (i dont know the ins and outs of his love life), there, in the group photo, a boy of 13/14 is in the middle of the group with a white top, could be Dakota or Travis, Tim was there. All BL says on her myspace is posting news and pics of the wedding, considering she should be on her honeymoon. makes you wonder who runs that page, because the whole thing was filmed for A&E, so there;s s show to plug, boost ratings, blah blah
JUST SOMEONE

Overland Park, KS

#3 Feb 27, 2009
thanks for commenting. Westly was there. ive met him to he is so sweet. U were at the 100th party. See thats what i said who is posting on her my space. She should be on here honeymoon. I got a few pics to. Yeah I really wonder. It looks like none of DOGS family was there. I know his brother loves those kids. It makes me sad. Thanks again,

#4 Feb 28, 2009
they may have been there, but not in some of the pics i have seen. i couldnt see Justin and his new missus there, but then again, he was there at Dog's wedding if you carefully watch the episode but he wasnt in any of the public wedding pics that were released
_angel_

Munich, Germany

#5 Mar 16, 2009
mj2fedup wrote:
in the group photo, a boy of 13/14 is in the middle of the group with a white top, could be Dakota or Travis
The Boy you are writing about is Dylan, Duane Lee's Son.

#6 Mar 17, 2009
we dont know if its Dylan. i saw a pic of Dylan from over a year ago and he looked a lot different.
_angel_

Hamburg, Germany

#7 Mar 17, 2009
well i saw a lot of pics from the wedding and one was very close and duane lee was sitting right next to him.
kids can change a lot in one year
danni

United States

#8 Mar 18, 2009
well i saw the wedding myself and thot it was just the nicest thing i ever saw abd i fell sgs jt sgts t sss gfs siuyuy tsb sbs gs ksus iusis BUT and thats not allcuz the ebdst eb eveer oobernuts. i drunk sorrry
Fan Lyssa Chapman-Glanti

Stratham, NH

#9 Oct 3, 2009
I Thought the wdding was Butiefull and The Part were dog gives Lyssa her Something Blue It was A fish Wih Something Attached to It That Had Belonged to Lyssa's Late Sister Barbra Katie
Amber

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Oct 4, 2009
mj2fedup wrote:
i have pics on my website http://lelandchapmanpics.tripod.com
what i could get anyway. as far as i know, from looking at the pics who were attending was DL, his current squeeze, Leland, no squeeze, Dog, of course, Beth, Wesley Chapman and what i beleiv was his wife, but she's changed her hair a lot since i saw her at the 100th party, i mean a lot, or she is a new squeeze (i dont know the ins and outs of his love life), there, in the group photo, a boy of 13/14 is in the middle of the group with a white top, could be Dakota or Travis, Tim was there. All BL says on her myspace is posting news and pics of the wedding, considering she should be on her honeymoon. makes you wonder who runs that page, because the whole thing was filmed for A&E, so there;s s show to plug, boost ratings, blah blah
I believe that boy was actually Dylan DL's boy. I didn't see any photos of Dakota. Or at least the group photo I saw Dylan was in the middle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dog the Bounty Hunter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the update on nephew Justin Bihag's acc... (Jun '07) Apr 14 J willy 106
News Beth Chapman, Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife, is ... Apr 5 Coltsbrandy 5
Beth Chapman screaming vulgar racial slurs at a... (Dec '10) Apr 4 RunonMD1 115
Anyone met Dog or went to Da Kine Bonds? (Sep '06) Apr 4 RunonMD1 412
contacting dog (Apr '07) Mar '16 AJ Tundo 46
tim (Dec '10) Feb '16 Coltsbrandy 3
News Big-time bounty hunters join search for fugitives Feb '16 Faylinn Byrne 6
More from around the web