Diane: Doctors should be prime time

There are 1 comment on the Hampshire Chronicle story from Mar 23, 2010, titled Diane: Doctors should be prime time. In it, Hampshire Chronicle reports that:

Diane Keen has called for her long-running BBC drama Doctors to be given a prime time slot.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampshire Chronicle.

Martin Palmer

London, UK

#1 Mar 30, 2010
At present Doctors gets a substantial audience when shown in early afternoon. Yes the BBC has also put it on HD which will only be viewable by a relatively small number of people. Also at that time it is still only attracting those who are at home during the day. Listening to the interview Diane Keen gave she wants it on later at I guess sometime after 8pm. The BBC has two additional channels which are accessible via Freeview and other providers. How about experimenting to see if its viable in the evening. According to Ms Keen the original idea behind the programme was as a training resource for staff. Therefore its always been experimental and giving the chance to expand its audience will prove its worth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doctors Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenville Texas Doctors Are A Disappointment (Nov '14) Nov '14 Elise Gingerich 1
News is There a Doctor in the House? (Oct '14) Oct '14 Elliotte 1
Doctors need to stop condescending to their pat... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Time and Space 2
More from around the web