Recession drags down Disney profits
Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.
#1 Feb 4, 2009
1. Mickey Mouse's nest is in Pre-forclosure.
2. Goofy lost his life's savings to Bernie Madoff.
3. Cinderella is now a Madam at a house of ill repute in Nevada.
4. Snow White is a street walker in L.A.
5. Daffy Duck has almost completed his GED and plans on becoming a truck driver.
6. Yosemity Sam is still locked and loaded.
7. Wily e. Coyote has written a book that Ophra has endorsed.
8. The Road Runner didn't pay his Federal taxes for the last 10 years and is under indictment in New Mexico.
9. Porky Pig is still clueless.
10. The Big Bad Wolf still has fantasies about Little Red Riding Hood.
11. Little Red Riding Hood now lives in the hood and sells crack.
#2 Feb 4, 2009
No Sh-it? Do you have to wonder why? Just take a look at the entrance fee for starters.
“Share the Road.”
Since: Jul 08
#3 Feb 4, 2009
Somehow, I think they'll survive.
Add your comments below
|Spotted at Disneyland: See photos of celebs fro...||Aug '15||Miley Ray Cyrus||1|
|White Rabbit is racist, So Cal family alleges i... (Feb '13)||Jul '13||june||2|
|Why isnt this forum more active???. (Apr '12)||Apr '12||MoonGlitter101||1|
|Fess Parker, Disney star, dies (Mar '10)||Mar '10||christopher cloutier||2|
|Portrayer of frontier-era icons was also a deve... (Mar '10)||Mar '10||old timer||2|
|Roy Disney, nephew of Walt Disney, dies (Dec '09)||Dec '09||melissa||18|
|Recession hurts Disney theme parks, films (May '09)||May '09||emoeainna||1|
Find what you want!
Search Disneyland Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC