Discounts fill Disney's parks, but can they boost earnings?

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

A little after lunch on a recent afternoon in Disney's Hollywood Studios, after the spring-break travel rush and amid the global recession, the line to ride Toy Story Mania! was still 80 minutes long, and every restaurant in the park was booked full for dinner.
Comments
41 - 41 of 41 Comments Last updated May 8, 2009
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Professor Pigskin

Satellite Beach, FL

#47 May 8, 2009
I realize that many people visit FL in the summer time b.c. hotel rates are cheaper and the kids are out of school. But why spend a vacation in FL during the summer? Hot, humid, and rainy weather with the possibility of a hurricane making landfall. It has got to be even worse for those people visting from places like Wisconsin, NY, and Western Europe.

I also don't understand visiting Disney more than once a year, especially the families from out of state and international tourists. What's the appeal??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Disneyland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Rabbit is racist, So Cal family alleges i... (Feb '13) Jul '13 june 2
Why isnt this forum more active???. (Apr '12) Apr '12 MoonGlitter101 1
Fess Parker, Disney star, dies (Mar '10) Mar '10 christopher cloutier 2
Portrayer of frontier-era icons was also a deve... (Mar '10) Mar '10 old timer 2
Roy Disney, nephew of Walt Disney, dies (Dec '09) Dec '09 melissa 18
Recession hurts Disney theme parks, films (May '09) May '09 emoeainna 1
Disneyland Documentary DVD (Mar '09) Mar '09 Jerry Cornell 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Disneyland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••