'Dirty Dancing' star Swayze dies

'Dirty Dancing' star Swayze dies

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 14, 2009, titled 'Dirty Dancing' star Swayze dies. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Patrick Swayze, the hunky actor who danced his way into viewers' hearts with "Dirty Dancing" and then broke them with "Ghost," died Monday after a battle with pancreatic cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

jim

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Sep 15, 2009
The fact that he stayed with the same woman since he was 19 always impressed me especially seeing as he could have had his pick through the years. He seemed like a cool guy, RIP
The Big Bopper

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Sep 15, 2009
Wonderful actor... may he rest in peace!
Ell

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Sep 15, 2009
Although I was never a major fan of Patrick Swayze (didn't dislike him; just neutral), it feels like a loss to have him leave us so soon. He was one of the faces of the 80s. It's hard to see him go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dirty Dancing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Patrick Swayze reported to have cancer (Mar '08) Jan '09 Bill-O 46
News Actor Swayze undergoing pancreatic cancer treat... (Mar '08) Mar '08 Fan 10
More from around the web