Robert Irvine's Back in a New Season ...

Robert Irvine's Back in a New Season of Dinner: Impossible

There are 2 comments on the Yumsugar story from Mar 12, 2009, titled Robert Irvine's Back in a New Season of Dinner: Impossible. In it, Yumsugar reports that:

In 2008, Food Network chef and host Robert Irvine sure had a roller coaster of a year .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yumsugar.

barbara howard

Tucson, AZ

#1 Mar 30, 2009
Robert is the best ,his personalty, flair with whom ever he comes in contact with, watching his culinary performance under such crazy and hectic circumstances, just makes you love him more.There is no other Dinner Impossible Chef! congrats Barbara Howard.
Eric Coop

Keller, TX

#2 Apr 18, 2009
Its about time they brought back the best chef for the show.. I am a big Fan of Robert Irvine and was very mad when he was removed from the show.. The chef they replaced him with was ok but i didnt really care for him.. Robert has inovative recipes and I love his food.. Thank for Bringing him back and i look forward to watching his show...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinner: Impossible Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TWoP 10: Reality Shows Kate Gosselin Should Tac... (Apr '10) Apr '10 LOL 1
News British celebrity chef's US show axed after kni... (Mar '08) Oct '08 katherine 2
News City lends Iron Chef winner $400,000 for Book C... (Sep '08) Sep '08 hazel 1
News Michael Symon taking over Food Nework's "Dinner... (Jul '08) Sep '08 Dick_Dangle 5
News TV Chef Axed Over Cooked-Up Resume (Mar '08) Aug '08 Syl 2
Mike vs Robert (Aug '08) Aug '08 Syl 1
News Recipe for disaster: Channel axes celebrity chef (Mar '08) Aug '08 Okie on Yahoo 2
More from around the web