TWoP 10: Reality Shows Kate Gosselin ...

TWoP 10: Reality Shows Kate Gosselin Should Tackle Next

There are 1 comment on the Television Without Pity story from Apr 23, 2010, titled TWoP 10: Reality Shows Kate Gosselin Should Tackle Next. In it, Television Without Pity reports that:

Kate was a trainwreck on Dancing With the Stars , but that doesn't mean she should cut her reality TV losses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Television Without Pity.

LOL

Spring, TX

#1 Apr 23, 2010
They forgot Carnie Wilson's Unstapled. I guess everyone has forgotten about it.
They also didn't mention Nadya Suleman with her 14 kids. Also absent was her pairing
up with Martha Stewart whose hair she probably partially copied along with her OCD attitude
about everything! K8's brother said she wasn't like that before she had the kids. I've read that having kids can trigger a post-partum OCD, but you would think the show would insist on some intervention for her. She would have to go out on a limb to get on Dr. Drew Celeb Rehab or Sober House, but she might be willing to do it "for the kids"... Enough of her already!

Deadliest Catch or Dirtiest Jobs might be a good match ;-) She wasn't even willing to work at Dancing. Who am I kidding? Tony had to drag her lard arse dead weight around the dance floor.
He should be given a prize for not thrashing K8 like she does her kids when she "loses it"...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dinner: Impossible Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Robert Irvine's Back in a New Season of Dinner:... (Mar '09) Apr '09 Eric Coop 2
News British celebrity chef's US show axed after kni... (Mar '08) Oct '08 katherine 2
News City lends Iron Chef winner $400,000 for Book C... (Sep '08) Sep '08 hazel 1
News Michael Symon taking over Food Nework's "Dinner... (Jul '08) Sep '08 Dick_Dangle 5
News TV Chef Axed Over Cooked-Up Resume (Mar '08) Aug '08 Syl 2
Mike vs Robert (Aug '08) Aug '08 Syl 1
News Recipe for disaster: Channel axes celebrity chef (Mar '08) Aug '08 Okie on Yahoo 2
More from around the web