This Fuckin' Guy!: Foreign & Domestic...

This Fuckin' Guy!: Foreign & Domestic's National TV Debut On Trip' D

There are 1 comment on the Eater story from Jun 21, 2012, titled This Fuckin' Guy!: Foreign & Domestic's National TV Debut On Trip' D. In it, Eater reports that:

The June 25th episode of Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-In's and Dives will feature noted Austin greasy spoon Foreign & Domestic , home to dishes like the $25, just-like-Mama-used-to-make Tails & Trotters Pork Brisket with black garlic, eggplant and pepper relish and the $69 down-home Niman Ranch Dry Aged Grass Fed Striploin for two featuring Cherry ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eater.

Riverside, CA

#1 Jun 22, 2012
I just really think that Guy Fiery is the most disrespectful peron on the TVFN. I don't understand why the network allow him to disrespect those cooks he visits by not eating eggs, liver and a lot other food and even show it on tv. Just like today I was watching an episode and the cook asked him to hand him the liver and he did not even want to touch the container and even saying that liver is his cryptonite. He should at least be discreet if he does not eat a certain food and not show on national tv. Idiot ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Special DDD Episode Aug '16 PorAgent 1
Cookie Monster Aug '16 SickofGuy 1
camaro (Aug '14) Aug '14 jani 1
News Friday's TV Highlights: 'Ender's Game' on Cinemax (Jun '14) Jun '14 Eighthman 1
"Canadian Bacon" (1995) (Feb '13) Feb '13 Abishai100 1
Thomas' English Muffins: food couture (Jan '13) Jan '13 Abishai100 1
I want to see DDD of Quahogs Seafood Shack in S... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Richard 1
More from around the web