Gary Coleman's Wife: We Planned to Re-Marry

Gary Coleman's ex-wife calls their relationship "golden" and says that before his recent death they had planned to renew their marital vows. Full Story
She did it

Cumberland, VA

#1 Jun 7, 2010
I truly believe she snapped and did him in. Her 911 call was just way too odd. If you love someone instinct and love has you running through their blood and putting a towel on the gash not freaking out about getting blood on you. Come on and wake up police you are botching a real case here. Why was she so quick to take him off life support?
kacey

Cleveland, OH

#2 Jun 7, 2010
yeah, he used to beat her and told Lisa Bloom in an interview that he would hit her if she needed it!

She sooooooooooooo gave him a shove...
Pete

United States

#3 Jun 8, 2010
It was a short marriage.
Pleasure Beach Lover

Trumbull, CT

#4 Jun 8, 2010
She gave him a chance. After all, he WAS on life support for a few hours before she pulled the plug.

If she had gone out to dinner and come back he'd had
have more time!
BOMBS AWAY

Cleveland, OH

#5 Jun 8, 2010
Pete wrote:
It was a short marriage.
He could stand under her legs for the snack she had for him.
Pete

United States

#6 Jun 8, 2010
Why are so many condemning this poor woman? Maybe Gary's life support "short circuited"...it does happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diff'rent Strokes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dana Plato's son commits suicide (May '10) Jan '14 Cathee 41
Dad on TV Show "Diff'rent Strokes" Dies (Jan '13) Jan '13 Riverbank resident 3
Dennis Hopper, Rue McClanahan Among Stars Lost ... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Tary 1
Gone but not forgotten, 2010: Goodbye to some t... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Dawne 2
GARY COLEMAN 911 CALL: Coleman family reportedl... (Jun '10) Jul '10 Johnny C 22
Janet Jackson: Kids should be out of the picture (Jul '10) Jul '10 talking chimp 3
'Diff'rent Strokes' star Gary Coleman dies (May '10) Jun '10 utah girl 11
•••
•••

Diff'rent Strokes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••