Hugh Grant wooed as possible Sheen replacement

There are 2 comments on the WNWN-FM Battle Creek story from May 12, 2011, titled Hugh Grant wooed as possible Sheen replacement. In it, WNWN-FM Battle Creek reports that:

British actor Hugh Grant was approached to replace Charlie Sheen in top-rated TV comedy "Two and A Half Men" as producers race to revamp the money-spinning show for a 9th season, an industry source said on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNWN-FM Battle Creek.

Chicago

Flat Rock, IL

#1 May 12, 2011
Sorry, not really liking the idea. I think they should get Emilio Estevez to play the part. Really.
idonthinkso

Berkeley, CA

#2 May 12, 2011
The only thing that might work, is bring in a temporary "replacement", someone completely opposite from Charlie, and then bring Charlie back and see how they "work" "duke" that out. A

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diary Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Note Taking App Brainstorm (Nov '13) Nov '13 note taking 1
News Diary of a Manhattan sex therapist - Part 1 (Feb '11) Oct '13 Dominique 17
News Online soap opera cleans up with stimulus broad... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Jim R Pickens 2
News Diary: The jewel in Madonna's crown? (Sep '11) Sep '11 Snookie 1
News Ross 'excited' over new TV deal (Nov '10) Nov '10 triple6 is a racist 2
News Arts Diary: Hitting all the right notes as Ston... (Sep '10) Sep '10 slainte 1
News Manager At Iowa Dairy Dies In On-The-Job Accident (Apr '10) Apr '10 Dave 2
More from around the web