Elizabeth Warren Attacks GOP on Economy

Elizabeth Warren Attacks GOP on Economy

There are 176 comments on the The Wall Street Journal story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Elizabeth Warren Attacks GOP on Economy. In it, The Wall Street Journal reports that:

Senate candidate from Massachusetts Elizabeth Warren addresses the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., on Wednesday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Wall Street Journal.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#177 Sep 12, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
no I judged her correctly. She is nuts. And she pretended to be an Indian? Come on. You defend that?
As a full-blooded Cherokee, yes.
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#178 Sep 13, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>You confuse passion with insanity. I can understand that, since you have Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck as role models.
I miss Glenn Beck. He was the volcano on Fox Island, the olive in Foxís martini, the fireworks show over Foxís enchanted castle, the hot taco sauce (or perhaps the obligatory dollop of sour cream) on Foxís taco salad, the.... Well, you know what I mean. Zesty!

Sadly, Fox has yet to find anyone who can fill Glenn Beckís shoes, but hereís a quick fix that may satisfy that craving. Thatís right, itís none other than Network personality Howard Beale:

“AVAUNCEZ!!”

Since: Aug 07

Eldora Iowa

#179 Sep 13, 2012
Well, the rest of your tribe isn't...
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>As a full-blooded Cherokee, yes.
McGruff

Columbia, KY

#180 Sep 13, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>As a full-blooded Cherokee, yes.
yea right. She lied. She lied to benefit herself. She is just plain nuts. Only a nut would claim such a thing to get aid and freebies.

Location hidden

#181 Sep 13, 2012
Kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss Glenn Beck. He was the volcano on Fox Island, the olive in Foxís martini, the fireworks show over Foxís enchanted castle, the hot taco sauce (or perhaps the obligatory dollop of sour cream) on Foxís taco salad, the.... Well, you know what I mean. Zesty!
Sadly, Fox has yet to find anyone who can fill Glenn Beckís shoes, but hereís a quick fix that may satisfy that craving. Thatís right, itís none other than Network personality Howard Beale:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dib2-HBsF08XX
Your prayers will soon be answered. The Dish network is bringng Beck back to bay at the moon once again. If you want someone who is mad as hell, Glenn's your man.

Location hidden

#182 Sep 13, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
yea right. She lied. She lied to benefit herself. She is just plain nuts. Only a nut would claim such a thing to get aid and freebies.
I am proud of my heritage. So are my three sons, Hot, Cold, and Luke (Luke not so hot).
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#183 Sep 13, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Your prayers will soon be answered. The Dish network is bringng Beck back to bay at the moon once again. If you want someone who is mad as hell, Glenn's your man.
Itís too bad Iím Dishless. I send my entire extravagant nanny-state welfare handout check directly to Time Warner Cable. Maybe Iíll have to ask for more benefits so I can get Dish too. My faithful Fox programming comes in so clearly on cable that I wouldnít want to give it up.
McGruff

Columbia, KY

#184 Sep 13, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I am proud of my heritage. So are my three sons, Hot, Cold, and Luke (Luke not so hot).
well then have a drink of fire water and enjoy your beads and trinkets.

Location hidden

#185 Sep 13, 2012
McGruff wrote:
<quoted text>
well then have a drink of fire water and enjoy your beads and trinkets.
Wanna buy a borough?

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#187 Sep 13, 2012
Kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
Victims? I donít recall Elizabeth Warren harming any Native Americans. And as you well know, no one loves Native Americans, women, gays, Hispanics, and everyone else but Nazis like us liberals.
It is my duty as your psychoanalyst to reflect that you seem to have an anal fixation (scum and farting) and some anger toward liberal father figures ("Lion of the Democrat Party"). So, how do you feel about your father?
There is no word in the Indian language for lie..........she added it.
Redman

Choctaw, OK

#188 Sep 13, 2012
McGruff wrote:
Warren is a mental case. She really is insane.
There many of them along the coast line and in Mob town!
Bill Carson

Mattapoisett, MA

#189 Sep 14, 2012
Imagine taking a college course and having Elizabeth Warren as your professor ? In hundreds of pictures in the news she always looks mad at the world ! It's hard to picture Elizabeth Warren as a teacher with that plastic sardonic smile on her face.

Are there any former students of Elizabeth Warren? Did she actually ever teach a college course? While teaching what did her students think of her teaching methods ? Did she mock her students and talk to them in a sarcastic way to put her students down ?

The professor had said recently with a scowl she has always been a teacher and worked hard at that job.

It has been reported that the professor won awards from her students.Who, What ,Where and When and How were these awards given to Elizabeth Warren ?

We need to hear from of the former students of the professor ! Why hasn't Elizabeth brought a few students up to talk about the great job she did as a teacher ?
notlocal

AOL

#191 Sep 15, 2012
Kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dib2-HBsF08XX
Glenn Beck is on a higher mission. I miss him too, but think that he is doing more important work.
notlocal

AOL

#192 Sep 15, 2012
Elizabeth Warren is a national embarassment and my sympathies to her home state.

Joe Biden came from this state, so I can understand.
Kuda

Cincinnati, OH

#193 Sep 15, 2012
notlocal wrote:
<quoted text>
Glenn Beck is on a higher mission. I miss him too, but think that he is doing more important work.
How high?

Location hidden

#194 Sep 15, 2012
Kuda wrote:
<quoted text>
How high?
How high the moon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democratic National Convention Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Phoenix among 6 cities competing for 2016 Democ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 See the Light 1
News Democrat Brian Schweitzer: Ia d be a better pre... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Eleanor 1
News Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Stark Picture ... (Sep '12) Mar '14 swedenforever 2,382
News Columbus a 'front-runner' for Republican Nation... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Enzyte Bob 8
News Sandra Fluke Takes Fight for Women's Health to ... (Sep '12) Sep '13 Sergio 6
News Key role for Bill Clinton at Democratic convention (Jul '12) Jul '13 swedenforever 7
News Same-sex couples rally behind Democrats (Sep '12) Jul '13 sprdave 2
More from around the web