Elizabeth Warren Attacks GOP on Economy

Sep 5, 2012 Full story: The Wall Street Journal 176

Senate candidate from Massachusetts Elizabeth Warren addresses the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., on Wednesday, Sept.

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
WVB

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Filthy redskin!
see the light

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 5, 2012
She made that up about being part indian cause then she could get Affirmative Action to get into College. None of the Dems can get into school on academics only by pity.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Sep 5, 2012
elizabeth warren, b. h. obama and the DNC are to America, jobs and prosperity what drunk farting gasbags are to fine dining.
Sanity Now

AOL

#4 Sep 5, 2012
Ms. Warren sure has a low opinion of the America peoples ability to reason. She's sounds like one of those cold hearted Calif style Progressives.

Ms. Warren, Americans don't want to live like Cubans or North Koreans. We don't want our kids and grand kids to have to cower before Big Brother to get a cup of beans.
Pull My Finger

Sayville, NY

#5 Sep 6, 2012
Q: What's the difference between a cat fish and Democratic Senate Candidate Elizabeth Warren?

A: One is an ugly scum sucking bottom-feeder, and the other is a fish.
WVB

Wylie, TX

#7 Sep 6, 2012
Truck boy gonna put dat beatch back on da resavation shonuff.
serfs up

Kissimmee, FL

#8 Sep 6, 2012
You gotta love the karma coming back to these bloodsuckers. This nation has been on LSD for a half century. Most issues could have been dealt with in a responsible way. Instead, the constant blaming of others has gotten us to the point of division that is going to be rocky as we repair ourselves. And the progressive side has not even started yet except for minor things by state and local officials.
Schemp Biden

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Sep 6, 2012
Bucktoothed Fake Indian Meter Maid, you have no chance
Schemp Biden

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Sep 6, 2012
someone needs to knock this biiitch out

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#11 Sep 6, 2012
see the light wrote:
She made that up about being part indian cause then she could get Affirmative Action to get into College. None of the Dems can get into school on academics only by pity.
Fraud is a resume enhancer to liberals.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#12 Sep 6, 2012
All libs did is again show who they really are........not what they pretend to be......baby killers are not godly.

THEY BOOED PUTTING GOD BACK! VOICE VOTE CLEARLY IS A NO TO GOD, BUT TELEPROMPTER LOADED WITH AYE..........BEFORE THE VOTE. Screwed own party members.

Dem lawmaker pleads guilty to election fraud...

...admitted manipulating absentee voter ballots MORE FRAUD FROM LIBERALS

WOODWARD: White House so stunned by 2010 GOP triumph, it didn't even have Boehner's phone number... Just wait till November.......Obama will have Mayflower's........

Fluke blathers about women..........Clinton the man accused of rape and guilty of perjury about women gives keynote speech........YOU JUST CAN'T WRITE THIS STUFF.
Clinton Is Wonderboy

Oscoda, MI

#13 Sep 6, 2012
This woman/candidate surprised me. She is a little powerhouse. When she talked, EVERYBODY listened. I loved her speech. I have to say, the timing of placing right before President Clinton's speech, is perfect timing from the Democrat Party. Well calculated. I sat there hanging on every word. Great speaker. Support her Mass. She will represent you well!
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#14 Sep 6, 2012
Maybe she can get what she wants by doing a
rain Dance?????
OBAMA 2012

La Puente, CA

#15 Sep 6, 2012
Loved her speech!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#17 Sep 6, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
rain Dance?????
shutup, granny Warren is a fraud, a fake and has no chance of beating Scott Brown. If she "supposedly" is so proud of her fake "Cherokee" heritage, why didn't she bring that up in her speech? She's considered an outsider by other Dems in MA. She was put in the MA senate race by the DNC because it killed them two years ago when a Republican took the seat of the drunken murderer Ted Kennedy. Voters both D's and R's will come out and vote for Scott Brown as they know a fake when they see one and Warren is just that a FAKE!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#18 Sep 6, 2012
She's been dodging Indians all week in Charlotte. Refusing a meeting with the members of Cherokee Indian tribe and the great Geronimo. Everyone sees through her lies and fraudulent ways and knows how she got to where she is. FRAUD!

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Sep 6, 2012
The Elizabeth Warren's of this world are just one more reason to shun the newest form of the Democrat Party. She epitomizes the greed and anger so prevalent in that party. Or as I like to say,

The Woman's Reproductive Rights-Gay Marriage-Abortion on Demand Party (WRRGMAOD Party).

What used to be just another way of looking at things has degenerated into a farce of disparaging success, greed for all things to be given without work and confiscation of hard earned money to pay for the lifestyle choices of those too lazy to work and take care of things themselves. It's all GIMME, GIMME, GIMME and the ridiculous "Pay their Fair Share" rhetoric. Seems to me that if only half of us are even paying ANYTHING that's a pretty good sign that SOME ARE paying their fair share, and the other 50% are just leeches sucking up the result of OTHERS hard work.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#20 Sep 6, 2012
LoLBama wrote:
<quoted text>
shutup, granny Warren is a fraud, a fake and has no chance of beating Scott Brown. If she "supposedly" is so proud of her fake "Cherokee" heritage, why didn't she bring that up in her speech? She's considered an outsider by other Dems in MA. She was put in the MA senate race by the DNC because it killed them two years ago when a Republican took the seat of the drunken murderer Ted Kennedy. Voters both D's and R's will come out and vote for Scott Brown as they know a fake when they see one and Warren is just that a FAKE!
Why you sayin Shut up,Im agreeing with you???????

The 2012 DNC Convention will live in History

For XXXXXXXXXXXXXX VOTER FRAUD XXXXXXXXXXXXXX....
Clinton Is Wonderboy

Oscoda, MI

#22 Sep 6, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
rain Dance?????
Maybe Scott Brown can win by doing his Chippendales act. Certainly doesn't come from a very "refined" family background. Mass. voters are now interested in the lower rung of candidate selection? Elizabeth Warren is more Mass. than Scott Brown.( not to mention, the Celtics won more games under a Dem.!)

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Capitol Heights, MD

#23 Sep 6, 2012

"I'm a Fake Indian but it doesn't matter that I Lied. I'm a Democrat. That's what we do!"
- Faux Pocahontas Warren

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democratic National Convention Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phoenix among 6 cities competing for 2016 Democ... Jun '14 See the Light 1
Democrat Brian Schweitzer: Ia d be a better pre... Jun '14 Eleanor 1
Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Stark Picture ... (Sep '12) Mar '14 swedenforever 2,382
Columbus a 'front-runner' for Republican Nation... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Enzyte Bob 8
Sandra Fluke Takes Fight for Women's Health to ... (Sep '12) Sep '13 Sergio 6
Key role for Bill Clinton at Democratic convention (Jul '12) Jul '13 swedenforever 7
Same-sex couples rally behind Democrats (Sep '12) Jul '13 sprdave 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Democratic National Convention People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••