Q. When are Raising the Bar, Mad Men, Rome returning?

I was wondering if you know when Raising the Bar, Mad Men and Rome will return with new episodes? Also, I missed the March 22 episode of Brothers & Sisters . Full Story
booooooo

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Apr 18, 2009
Rome was so good. The acting was superb and the scenery was amazing. I can't believe more people didn't watch. I've yet to meet anyone who watched and didn't love it.
Jeff

Oviedo, FL

#2 Apr 18, 2009
LOL at Tommy Jicha dissing Lost. Its easily the best series on television right now. Sorry you can't keep up. You're missing out.

The whole point of Lost is to be "lost" and to try to figure things out (with some great drama thrown in the mix). Sorry you like to be spoon fed everything. It's called using your brain.
Dr Jimmy

United States

#3 Apr 18, 2009
booooooo wrote:
Rome was so good. The acting was superb and the scenery was amazing. I can't believe more people didn't watch. I've yet to meet anyone who watched and didn't love it.
If they taught history like this in schools kids wouldn't be so functionally illiterate.
Teaser Rate

United States

#4 Apr 18, 2009
Mad Men was good. I don't know about the others. I rarely turn on the tv.
Coralman

Delray Beach, FL

#5 Apr 18, 2009
Once again, all but one of these questions could be answered by a cursory surfing of the Internet. Only the comments on "Better Off Ted" required any initiative on the part of the columnist. Read Futoncritic, Epguides, and IMDb. Those sites have answers to all of these questions. If Jicha can't attract intelligent questions, this column should be dumped. The Sun-Sentinel could use the extra space since it is bankrupt.
DMG

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Apr 18, 2009
It's too bad that "Better Off Ted" seems to be doomed. Unfortunately, the "great unwashed" aren't intelligent enough to "get" satire.
Boston Tea Party

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Apr 18, 2009
Jicha,
Lost is one of , if not the best acted and written series on tv. If you cannot follow it, well, sorry for you, go back to watching some Reality junk. They are not making it up as they go, they are definitely doing an excellent job of tying in mysteries from the first 4 seasons, and answering them while raising new ones. I love it, and so do my friends!
Nothing New

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Apr 19, 2009
I love "Better Off Ted". It's so funny. If you enjoy Dilbert humor then you would like BOT too.
Hello are you home

United States

#9 Apr 19, 2009
Anyone ever watch Curb your Enthusiasm?
Lincoln Osiris

Deerfield Beach, FL

#10 Apr 19, 2009
I guess Tom is too stupid to follow Lost. If you pay attention to detail and understand non-linear storytelling, it is fascinating to watch.
Jicha is a Joke

Hollywood, FL

#11 Apr 20, 2009
Why does this clown have a column dedicated to television if he can't even follow "Lost," which is the most creative program in prime time? So it's a little intricate and requires that you pay attention rather than snooze through it. It's science fiction/fantasy. If you don't like the genre, just be honest and say so. It's your problem that you can't handle it. They are not just winging it, everything is connected to everything else, and nothing "contradicts itself." Their reality is an elaborate fabric in which their past can be their future and their future their past, as they continue to experience a linear sequence of events which can sometimes even intersect. Irrespective of that, the introduction of the "flash forward" device in addition to the commonplace flashback was sheer genius by the producers. There'd be no point to continue if they just divulged all the mysteries in one fell swoop, which is what lazy viewers seem to crave. The fact that each new answer leads to more questions is the appealing thing for thinking people. Sorry that doesn't include you, Jicha. But I knew that you were incapable of higher brain function years ago when you'd gratuitously bash people for their politics. Honestly, how did this guy get the job?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dead Like Me Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead Like Me wardrobe (Oct '06) Dec '11 Jenny 5
Dead like me??? (Nov '10) Nov '10 sj_28henry 1
'A Different World's' Jasmine Guy Files for Div... (Sep '08) Nov '08 Terry S Barringer 4
'Men in Trees' Co-Star Moves to 'Suburbia' - Cy... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Word to the Wise 1
'A Different World's' Jasmine Guy Files for Div... (Apr '08) Apr '08 thewonkette 2
Patinkin is fickle with songs, too (Oct '07) Oct '07 jeanette 4
Some Dead Like Me movie spoilers (Aug '07) Aug '07 Daisy 2

Dead Like Me People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE