'A Different World's' Jasmine Guy Fil...

'A Different World's' Jasmine Guy Files for Divorce - Actress h...

There are 4 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Apr 8, 2008, titled 'A Different World's' Jasmine Guy Files for Divorce - Actress h.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Jasmine Guy, 'America's Ballroom Challenge' Jasmine Guy, former star of the sitcom "A Different World," will soon enter the world of a divorcee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Terry Barringer

Charlotte, NC

#3 Sep 15, 2008
Hey Jasmine I don't know anything else to say except that I have enjoyed you as Whitley Gilbert.I think you are a beautiful person.I heard one of your songs on my email call" I Wish You Well".I hate to hear about your divorce.I hope everything will work out for you.
NWI

Hammond, IN

#4 Sep 18, 2008
This brother, from what it appears, did not appreciate the blessigs that were bestowed upon himself. If it involved infidelity on his part, he should man up, and accept what is coming to him. That is what we from the Region do. If it was her doing dirt, don't look to maime her. If you were done wrong TD, she is going to get her's. To the both 'adults' involved, keep in mind that there is a child involved. After you both put God first,think about her... ECR 1982
not2ghetto

AOL

#5 Sep 25, 2008
Sorry about the divorce, but my comment is about a reunion show. It would be great to see the cast of " A Different World" come back for a reunion show.
Terry S Barringer

Charlotte, NC

#6 Nov 12, 2008
Hey Jasmine ,I hate to hear that you're getting a divorce.To be honest ,I do hate that but I do want to ask can I date you ? You have nothing to worry about as far as how to be treated etc.I hope to hear from you at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dead Like Me Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dear Mandy Patinkin: stick to your day job (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
Dead Like Me wardrobe (Oct '06) Dec '11 Jenny 5
Dead like me??? (Nov '10) Nov '10 sj_28henry 1
News Q. When are Raising the Bar, Mad Men, Rome retu... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Jicha is a Joke 11
News 'Men in Trees' Co-Star Moves to 'Suburbia' - Cy... (Aug '08) Aug '08 Word to the Wise 1
News 'A Different World's' Jasmine Guy Files for Div... (Apr '08) Apr '08 thewonkette 2
News Patinkin is fickle with songs, too (Oct '07) Oct '07 jeanette 4
More from around the web