Jessica Alba, Boyfriend Expecting a Baby

Jessica Alba, Boyfriend Expecting a Baby

There are 5 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Dec 13, 2007, titled Jessica Alba, Boyfriend Expecting a Baby. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Jessica Alba and her boyfriend, producer Cash Warren, are expecting a baby. "I can confirm that Jessica and Cash are expecting a baby in late spring/early summer," Alba's publicist, Brad Cafarelli, said ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Sick of it All

United States

#1 Dec 13, 2007
I can't imagine her being pregnant, hopefully after she gives birth, she will be able to bounce back to her pre-pregnant body, she is such a pretty girl.

Since: Apr 07

Winter Park, FL

#2 Dec 13, 2007
Good, now maybe we'll get a break from her crappy movies for awhile. She's such a bad actress. Good to look at, but bad in movies.
Pudbert_Savannah GA

United States

#3 Dec 13, 2007
I would give anything to be her child. Especially the first year.
reader

Orlando, FL

#4 Jul 17, 2008
Honor?!?!? What kind of name is that? It seems like celebs are randomly picking random words out of the dictionary to name their kids.
hazmat

Miami, FL

#5 Jul 17, 2008
truly important news.

thanks Sun-Sentinel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dark Angel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TV Fashion: Dean Winchester of 'Supernatural' -... (Nov '07) Sep '12 mary 20
News Jessica Alba says she's pregnant with baby No. 2 (Feb '11) Feb '11 charlie sheen 1
News TV Fashion: Dean Winchester of 'Supernatural' (Oct '10) Oct '10 lil mama 1
News Alba Won't Talk About Weatherly Romance (Aug '08) Jul '09 E Month 3
News 'Supernatural' Star Receives 'Bloody Valentine'... (Apr '08) Jul '09 kimberly rae 14
News Jessica Alba (Jun '09) Jun '09 andries price 1
News Report: Alba Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Nov '08) Nov '08 Steen 1
More from around the web