Toni Braxton booted from 'Dancing with the Stars'

Toni Braxton will no longer break it down on 'Dancing with the Stars.' The singer and her professional partner, Alec Mazo, were eliminated Tuesday from ABC's popular dancing competition. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 08

Maryland

#1 Oct 22, 2008
Toni's performances were not very memorable, but at least she made it halfway through the show.
fan

Branford, CT

#2 Oct 22, 2008
i thought she did a great job.. sorry to see her go

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#3 Oct 22, 2008
Toni's out, but Cloris Leachman is still in?? I will admit that she's (Cloris) very funny to watch, but I thought Toni was doing quite well.
Kylor Whitaker

New York, NY

#4 Oct 22, 2008
She shouldn't have been allowed on anyway. All of these musicians that appear on the show have an unfair advantage DANCING IS PART OF THEIR DAY JOB. Now seeing Emmit Smith dance that's impressive.
Caffeinated

Lake In The Hills, IL

#5 Oct 22, 2008
Yahoo!! Now we won't have to hear about her health problems anymore. I love the 80's and was prepared to root for her. Once I saw her being promoted as the "diva", I was immediately disgusted. Then...all we heard about was her health. If she is so sick then she shouldn't have signed up.

Once she lost, here it aaaaall came back..."my health...my breathing"...blah, blah, blah...you got kicked out Ms Braxton because your attitude stunk and your dancing wasn't up to par. People who toot their own horn don't get any support. You could have been a good sport and just thanked your partner and said that You had a great time, but no. Even your partner didn't have anything nice to say about you. Learn from it.
agree

Levittown, PA

#6 Oct 22, 2008
i hate to say it but i agree with caffeinated.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#7 Oct 22, 2008
I do agree to some extent. The health thing, yeah, that got on my nerves a little. How 'bout that Warren Sapp? Pretty smooth for a big guy!
Juan McCain

South San Francisco, CA

#8 Oct 22, 2008
Who cares I would still bang her.
Caffeinated

Lake In The Hills, IL

#9 Oct 22, 2008
Hippichick wrote:
I do agree to some extent. The health thing, yeah, that got on my nerves a little. How 'bout that Warren Sapp? Pretty smooth for a big guy!
Oh my gosh, he so cute. Yeah, he is good. That Cheryl Burke really aggravated me by telling Maurice that he was lazy. Hardly! The guy is a good sport and very patient. I hope they get rid of her next season.

You know what is weird about this season in general? If I love the dancer, I didn't like the star or the other way around. Tough to pick an overall favorite.
Caffeinated

Lake In The Hills, IL

#10 Oct 22, 2008
I don't mind watching Cloris dance, but they need to keep her out of the interviews. Did you see her invade the kids' 2 seconds of fame? That wasn't very nice of her.
Odin

United States

#11 Oct 22, 2008
I bet it had something to do with racism!
DWTS Watcher

Downers Grove, IL

#12 Oct 22, 2008
agree wrote:
i hate to say it but i agree with caffeinated.
Me too. But i love her song unbreak my heart. "Unbreak my heart"....get it? heehee
DWTS Watcher

Downers Grove, IL

#13 Oct 22, 2008
Hippichick wrote:
I love love love Warren! He is mym big teddy bear at night ;-)

“Ain't That A.”

Since: Dec 06

San Marcos, Texas.

#14 Oct 22, 2008
The whole show should be booted...

It is an equivalent of a T.V. porta pottie.

F the whole show...

Bored Americans ... it is time to revolt.
Dancing Fan

Somerset, KY

#15 Oct 22, 2008
In my opinion Brooke Burke deserves to win the competition.....she has been the best and most consistent dancer by far.
watcher

United States

#16 Oct 22, 2008
If anyone should have been booted it should have been that bitchy, plastic, stiff, barbie doll Susan Lucci
hope

Overland Park, KS

#17 Oct 22, 2008
When is the 82 year old lady going to have the grace to just leave. I am seventy-one, myself, and respect myself too much to let a young man push me and hold me up on the dance floor.
Juan McCain

South San Francisco, CA

#18 Oct 22, 2008
Dancing Fan wrote:
In my opinion Brooke Burke deserves to win the competition.....she has been the best and most consistent dancer by far.
I wouldn't mind being "nuts deep" in Brook as well.

A Toni, Brooke tag team would be optimal.

Since: Oct 08

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Oct 22, 2008
I am so sad to see her go! But so proud of her for doing it (for her health among other things)

“Ain't That A.”

Since: Dec 06

San Marcos, Texas.

#21 Oct 22, 2008
This is an equivalent of an Intellectual meltdown.

Dancing greases thighs like math greases what rhymes with thighs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dancing With the Stars Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rosie's live, prime-time show premieres Wednesday (Nov '08) Nov '14 tweedledick 6
Honey Boo Boo's Mom on "Dancing with the Stars"... (Feb '13) Oct '14 Gman 11
Is Seattle Seahawks' Russell Wilson joining Dan... Sep '14 FantasyFootballChick 1
Sadie Robertson Boyfriend, 2014 DWTS - Who is D... Sep '14 older women dating 1
Candace Benson, 22, is a student at Montgomery ... Aug '14 Moniyah 1
Dancing with the Stars Watch: And The Winner Isa (Dec '13) Aug '14 Tara healy 6
Why So Much Kate-hate For Gosselin? (Apr '10) Jun '14 Linda 31
More from around the web