ABC's "Dancing With The Stars" Season...

ABC's "Dancing With The Stars" Season 15 Will Have An All-Stars Cast

There are 8 comments on the Disney News and Disney Star News story from May 20, 2012, titled ABC's "Dancing With The Stars" Season 15 Will Have An All-Stars Cast. In it, Disney News and Disney Star News reports that:

It has been announced that the 15th season of ABC's "Dancing With The Stars" will be an All-Stars season! That means that celebrities from the past 14 seasons will be coming back to try their hand at the competition again! Are there any stars in particular that you would like to see back on DWTS? We want Chelsea Kane and Roshon Fegan ! No word yet ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Disney News and Disney Star News.

mary d

Lebanon, TN

#1 May 23, 2012
J R Martinez!!!!!!!!
Jammer Man

Jamestown, NY

#2 Aug 4, 2012
I won't be watching again this season because they invited that horse-faced Palin back.
info

Haubstadt, IN

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Palin is not an all-star
Jammer Man

Jamestown, NY

#4 Aug 6, 2012
info wrote:
Palin is not an all-star
I'm not sure if you are making a statement that she doesn't deserve to be an all-star or that you are disagreeing with me that she has been actually cast as an all-star. I would agree that she doesn't deserve to be an all-star but she HAS been cast to appear on the all-star edition. Just check the ABC website for proof.
info

Haubstadt, IN

#5 Aug 6, 2012
Jammer Man wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure if you are making a statement that she doesn't deserve to be an all-star or that you are disagreeing with me that she has been actually cast as an all-star. I would agree that she doesn't deserve to be an all-star but she HAS been cast to appear on the all-star edition. Just check the ABC website for proof.
I know she has been cast on the show. She just doesn't deserve to be there because she can not dance and is NOT an Allstar.
info

Haubstadt, IN

#6 Aug 6, 2012
Jammer Man wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure if you are making a statement that she doesn't deserve to be an all-star or that you are disagreeing with me that she has been actually cast as an all-star. I would agree that she doesn't deserve to be an all-star but she HAS been cast to appear on the all-star edition. Just check the ABC website for proof.
I'm hoping she will be voted off early because I would like to see some of the others who will be on the show.
Jammer Man

Jamestown, NY

#7 Aug 6, 2012
After consecutive seasons of Kate Gosselin, Bristol Palin, and Chaz Bono I quit watching the show. It has ceased being a competion and has turned into a popularity contest. I don't miss it one bit.
marsha

Campton, KY

#8 Aug 10, 2012
I bet Cheryl will get a great partner she always does she need a bad partner for once but it want happen......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dancing With the Stars Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dwts needs to do a season of A-list super stars... Oct '16 Tammyr 1
Julianne Hough Oct '16 Jissy 3
News Dancing With the Stars' Delivers a Double Elimi... (May '16) Oct '16 Gerard 57
News VIDEO: Ryan Lochte's 'Dancing With the Stars' d... Oct '16 Marilyn 4
Same-sex dancing (May '16) May '16 disappointed 1
News Kim Fields Gets Standing Ovation for 'Electrify... (May '16) May '16 Marthe 1
News Dancing with the Stars : Wanya Morris' 'Bye Bye... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Amused Octopus 1
More from around the web